1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Katana's collection of daily short stories

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Katanaeyegaming, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Welcome to my collection of short stories I plan on updating every day there is no tag foreither fanfic or original because there is a combination of both.I'll just state what beforehand Enjoy,

Katana.

Story no.1: Among tattered ruins (RWBY fanfic)

Weiss Schnee dazily trotted from the bus she had spent the last ten uneventful and restless hours sitting lost in thought transfixed on what she was about to say when she saw him. She had gotten the news that he father had fallen ill with a disease that was to take him in around 6 months time. She was the only one in her family who came to see him in his decline. But it wasn't in good faith as the baggage has only built up between them.

Signing in and claiming her visitor badge that was lined out on the old Mahogany table that was falling apart. Walking down to the open elevator her thoughts were overwhelming her as the thought of her father being in the same room with her was painful and who knew if she could restrain herself.

"Jaques you have a visitor." The nurse said brushing by his bedside.

Jaques reluctantly sat up his back stabbing pain like a claymore with the pain getting worse as he stretched his arms out to relieve the tension in his arms from the awkward way he had laid on the hospital bed.

"Send them in Amelia." Jaques reluctantly said worried that it was the authorities coming to get him for the many different things he has had to do to avoid taxes over the last 35 years.

Weiss stormed into the room making Jaques jump at the sight of his daughter slightly agitated standing in front of him. She would make him damn proud even if it was the last thing he ever knew of her.

"We need to talk, About the situation that is going on with you. I'll let you speak your piece but after that I have many things to let out." Weiss exclaimed with authority. Her father said nothing as he looked at her shocked at what she both said and the tone it was said in.

"What is there for me to say you already know my side of things? It would just waste away the little time I have left anyway." Jaques tried using his pity tactics with Weiss not having it.

His little girl did something that he would have never expected her to do even with how poorly he may have treated her. He felt the hard force of her knuckles across his face bloodying his face and knocking out three of his teeth.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You are more worried about your legacy than your damn daughter so much so you basically fucking locked me to never see the light of day. Now you decide to throw a pity party about not wasting your breath when you never did to begin with. You have basically gotten an entire race against you, Failed to pay taxes the past 35 years, Treated your wife and kids like mere objects, But the worst of all you run other companies with genuinely good products out of business with your overpriced shitty monopoly. Hopefully you die and get fucking burned by the White Fang so no one can ever recognize you. And this is from all of us because Winter is busy and Whitley wants to pretend you never existed. See this as the last time you hear from any of us." Weiss vented with her leaving satisfied of what she said.

Now she can rest easy every night knowing she let him know how she felt.

Laserdragon14 and Jeydis like this.
  2. Katanaeyegaming

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Story no.2: A nowhere package(Original fic)

Perry baker had begun to lock up the supplies as the clock struck 12:00am. He remained open for longer than usual on this uneventful April night due to pressure from customers who even said they would tip more if they made the 2 hour longer addition to the restaurant's normal schedule.

Finished with his duty for that day he left the building from the back employee kitchen exit that had been in use for so long the door handle was beginning to rust from overuse.

A package on the ground labeled to him sat on the cold gray gravel. Strange, He wasn't expecting a package from anybody. Let alone one sat on the ground in the alley outside of his establishment he runs.

A letter had been left that was partially obscured the only readable part said some ominous phrase that he couldn't understand the point of.

"It is yours should you will it, We will be back to see results." The note said.

Perry ran home wasting little time in a panic and hyperventilating from what could have been sent by a cult.

He never did find out what was in the box before he left that town and sold off the business. The package became town urban legend that stays in the memories of all who inhabit there 35 years later.

Laserdragon14 and Jeydis like this.
  3. Katanaeyegaming

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Story no.3: Abandoned treasure(original fic)

It had been days since I set out to the building in question but through the dense treeline I gazed at a flaring light that reflected off a steel support beam. I arrived at last to see the abandoned factory still very much intact. But honestly what did I expect? No one wanted to come here to demolish it given the amount of wild animals that rushed cars, bikes or travellers that attempted the arduous journey to come here.

That and why would you destroy a piece of centuries old history for basically nothing? That question may be easy to answer for some but to others who look blindly for themselves it may conflict with their already clouded judgement of the world around them.

As I uncovered a room hidden behind a metal beam I saw something that I wouldn't soon forget. A chest filled with enough money that should one man take it he would never have to work a day in his life, A recipe of a product that never came to fruition. The date of this note? July, 6 1896.

Over 120 years old. Now I really came to terms with what I stumbled across. And when I took it with me I made sure to publicly announce the recipe but keep all the money for myself.

The most logical thing in this case.

Laserdragon14 likes this.