1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Kibbeh's Derpy Drawings

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Kibbeh, Apr 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kibbeh

Kibbeh ☆ Star Warrior ☆

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.4
    For some reason, I like to draw really derpy things. And cats. Especially derpy cats. Anyway, they're the best thing I can draw, probably due to their simplicity. So why not show you guys my random doodles?

[​IMG]

[​IMG] ((this picture is screwed up, which is why you will see my profile picture rather than a drawing))

[​IMG]
    A large image (made for a friend)

[​IMG]
    A large image

[​IMG]
    A large image

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    brsajo likes this.
  2. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    These are some really cute drawings! The little bacon guy with the mustache and sombrero was really funny too. Some of them look a bit blurry though, so I'd recommend making sure your image's quality isn't lost when you use a larger dimensions. You definitely have a unique kind of style, and I hope to see some more of your kawaii drawings. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Kibbeh

Kibbeh ☆ Star Warrior ☆

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.4
    I think the blurriness might just be the program I'm using (called paint essentials 5. I got it for Christmas so I've been using it) being silly, but idk. Either way, I'll see if I can possibly do anything to make it less blurry and more sharp-looking. Perhaps a different brush would work...?

4. Kibbeh

Kibbeh ☆ Star Warrior ☆

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.4
    I'm going to hope this doesn't count as double posting and therefore against the rules. I don't know really how to delete it so I can fuse my other post with this one, so I'm sorry. Anyway, drawings!
    [​IMG]

I know, I know. Fancy people nor British people act like that. But who cares. It's a fancy cat. Just enjoy it and don't question it.

5. ⑨ニコ〜ニコ

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    They are really cute~ especially the Kirby and cat drawing :)

6. Pokeman

Pokeman GERMAN SCIENCE IS ZHE FINEST IN ZHE WORLD

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I like these. Especially the fancy cat. If you're offended by a Cat in a Hat, then you're a bad person. Nah jk, but seriously that fancy cat though.

7. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Your art is really cute, Kibbeh! Be sure to keep us updated and share some more. It's adorable.

8. Kibbeh

Kibbeh ☆ Star Warrior ☆

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.4
    Thanks for al
    l the good feedback, you guys! :3
    Anyway, more drawings!
    [​IMG]
    I just randomly decided to do a lineless drawing of a growlithe. I used a certain brush for the fur, and I think it turned out pretty nicely.

[​IMG]
    I like drawing Lolly for some reason. Perhaps its her cute, derpy eyes? Perhaps its her simplicity? The world may never know.

[​IMG]
    Also here's a Kid Cat drawing I drew quite a while ago. Besides the mess around where the hands meet, which I didn't really clean up too well, I think it looks pretty okay.

9. Kibbeh

Kibbeh ☆ Star Warrior ☆

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.4
    Crap, I have to bump myself. I hope that's not against the rule or anything. :C
    Anyway, perler bead art, woo!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More to come! :)

10. Hydra

Hydra ☆ ★ Spooky season is here ★ ☆

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Wow those perler bead Animal Crossing characters look amazing! The Rosie one is my favorite!

11. Kibbeh

Kibbeh ☆ Star Warrior ☆

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.4
    I've got a few more things to upload!

[​IMG]
    I have Pusuke done, but have been to lazy to post a picture. Who knows when I will.

[​IMG]
    In celebration of starting my town of bears in Anistar, I drew Bluebear, who is now residing in Anistar! She's adorable, and I can't wait to get all the other bears in my town too! ^_^

12. Kibbeh

Kibbeh ☆ Star Warrior ☆

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.4
    More drawings! Sorreh for the double post but no one's posted here in a heck of a long time...

[​IMG]
    In my town Charlise acts criminal-like, which is why she looks like a prisoner.

[​IMG]
    I've liked jigglypuff a lot lately. She's cute, awesome in smash, all that good stuff! So I drew her, and I personally really like how this turned out.

[​IMG]
    I AM SO SORRY TO ANY TRANSFORMERS FAN! I randomly thought of this pun and quickly sketched it out, which is why the linework is so shaky and it doesn't exactly look perfect. It's so stupid omg XD

That's all for now! Criticism is appreciated immensely!

13. silentlightness

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Really adorable and funny drawings but as others have said it would be even better if these were clearer images D:
    Anyways I like your derpy art. :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.