1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Kimono Girls

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by LostSpirit, Jan 7, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    What did you think of the Kimono girls? What were your experience with them? How hard do you think it was to defeat them?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    The first time battling them was tough because I had no idea what I was up against and I think I was leading with my starter? There was a lot of switching and taking more damage than I should've from what I remember. From them they seemed much easier to deal with.
    I liked that there was a group of trainers that used the Eeveelutions though, it was interesting.

3. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I liked how they showed up at random places every now and then, especially the one in the Ice Path xD But other than that, they didn't mean too much special to me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Xarn likes this.
  4. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I like that too. Randomly walking and you find a Kimono girl? Was really funny xD, and gave the game a little special touch.

5. Dragon

Eevee (J)
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽45.7
    I really enjoyed the role they played in HeartGold and SoulSilver. The addition of their little storyline was woven beautifully throughout the storyline and it broke the monotony of the storyline: "find badges, become Pokémon master etc." It added a bit more complexity and variation to the games than Pokémon Gold and Silver, which in-turn made the game much more enjoyable. Gamefreak definitely made a great choice in expanding upon the concept of the Kimono Girls and their implementation into the plot.

I've got to say though, they were really tough for me to defeat!

6. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    It was fun to see them show up every now and then, but other than that they aren't all that special. They were quite hard to beat, I'll give them that xD

7. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    They were pretty cool! I liked battling them, the only problem I had was not knowing which one had which Eeveelution, so there was much switching haha. Their involvement with the legends was neat too.

8. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I really liked the Kimono Girls. I just couldn't tell them apart, lol (they're not supposed to be told apart, though XD)

9. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I've always liked their little gimmick of having one Eeveelution per Kimono Girl. Were they challenging? To a veteran like myself, not really, but still a cool concept (both originals and remakes) nevertheless.

10. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    They were tough to battle, and I liked that about them. They are very pretty good, I'd like to see them return sometime.

11. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Eevee's galore~
    They were so cool to face, and they looked the same, so it was kinda impossible to figure out, who had who. But I liked it.

12. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I wasn't prepared for the diversity that they had, so mANY TYPES
    I did manage to beat them though, even if they took a massive chunk out of my team

13. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    The Kimono girls were decently challenging. As I generally try to defeat all of them using a single Pokémon, it was a tough decision to make as to which Pokémon should do the honour. It usually ends up being my Ampharos as it has a relatively high special attack and is not weak against any of the Eeveelutions, with the exception of Jolteon which can be taken care of by its non-electric-type moves.

Don't forget that by attaching an Amulet Coin to your Pokémon if you so choose, you'll be so much richer by the time you're done. 8)

14. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    They were tough. Especially that Jolteon. I detested battling them.

15. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    It wasn't too hard to beat them, but I loved their designs and how they used the different Eeveeloutions! They aren't my favorite trainers, but they're still really cool, and fun to battle as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.