1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Kingdom Hearts - where would you go?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Dawn, May 17, 2019.

1. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    This thread idea was brought to you by my suffering through worlds based on rubbish Disney films like Tron in Kingdom Hearts.

So! Let's say they're making another Kingdom Hearts game, and by some bizzarre twist of fate you have been chosen to pick the SEVEN Disney worlds - because seven is ever the magic number - the game will focus on. Which worlds would you want to visit, and why? How would they play out? Who would be the boss at the end, and the princess?

ANY Disney franchise counts, but films are counted separately. So you could have a Doctor Strange world and a Spiderman world, but not a Marvel world. Same with Star Wars movies, and Disney sequels (although why anyone would want to go to a Disney sequel that isn't Lion King 2 or Aladdin 2 is beyond me) and...whatever else Disney has.

So let's make a KH game that DOESN'T have a terrible world in it!

Editing my choices in:

Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope - Death Star. This would be AMAZING. Fighting off Stormtrooper Nobodies, rescuing Princess Leia, and having a duel with Darth Vader at the end. With cinema's greatest score in the background...and a Lightsaber Keyblade. I DEMAND a Lightsaber Keyblade!

Star Wars Episode V: Empire Strikes Back - Bespin. Between this and Hoth, this edges out ever-so-slightly if only because it'd mean another proper showdown with Vader, as well as a Boba Fett miniboss. More Lightsaber Keyblade. Maybe Sora could lose his hand too. I also have this weird idea floating in my head of a "No, I am your Heartless!" scene with Roxas for some stupid reason. xDDD

Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi - Death Star II. If the thought of Emperor Palpatine and Xehanort having a cackle together doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will. Xehanort is so Palpatine that it'd be hilarious to see them together. Plus...y'know, gotta close out the trilogy. The only Star Wars films that matter.

Emperor's New Groove. There is soooo much potential for laughs here. Emperor's New Groove is, in my opinion, the last great Disney film. I want to change into various animals to tackle environmental obstacles. Turn into a bird to fly, a whale to crush Heartless, fight a terrifyingly powerful kitty Yzma. Pull the wrong lever. xD

Aristocats - Everybody wants to be kitty Sora. Because kitty Sora is the only Sora, that knows...crap. Uhhhh anyways, playing as a lion in the LK2 world in KH2 was great, so seeing this again would be fun. Having a cat party would be nice.

Ralph Breaks the Internet - I was really impressed by the landscape of the internet in this movie, and it'd be fun to have Sora go viral and fight infected versions of Heartless. Plus all the old Disney Princesses could cameo!

The Incredibles - More the first than the second, I just think this would work really well in a KH game. It just seems like the kind of film the series was made for.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 May 17, 2019
    Last edited: May 17, 2019