1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Lady of the Floof's Q&A

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Morgaine, May 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Aw, shucks. I don't why it is one of the cutest things you have ever needed to see, but thanks for the compliment, made it myself.

I would recommend bracing yourself. I would squeal, jump around, hug the fox carefully, hug you not so carefully, squeal some more, hug some more.

That sounds like a disgusting combination. Maybe one.

I really like to learn and study about myths, history of cultures and languages, and games and their history. Currently, games and myths are the ones I focus on.

I enjoy listening to them and giving advice, it is something that runs in my family. Giving an ear to them when they are having trouble with things and just letting them unload their problems is something that I feel like is something I can do for them and seeing them become a little more sure of the situation is something that makes me happy in return.

Have patience with me. It takes me a long time to become completely comfortable with a new group of friends due to me being bullied most of my life, even if LV is managing to do it faster than anyone else. Let me ask my stupid questions, make my stupid remarks, correct me on them, and laugh about it with me later on. Just don't try to make me feel stupid on purpose. Help me better myself and in return, I will always have an ear ready if you need me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Another compliment of your avatar, but it's seriously awesome.

Do you prefer warm or cold beverages?

What do you love doing more than anything?

3. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Thank you so much! I do love it very much.

I prefer cold drinks over warm, but when I am cold I would die for a cup of nice tea.

I love to be busy with games. I am fascinated by them and simply love to watch others play if I am not doing it myself. Besides that game lore and myths. Also, Fanfiction takes up a lot of my time. (game related FF mostly.)

4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you consider yourself more serious or whimsical?

:: Do you prefer open-ended questions, close-ended questions, or scaled-response questions (i.e. on a scale from X to Y)?

:: How are you doing?

5. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    I can be both, but I would be leaning more towards the serious side.

If this is about tests, closed-ended questions. Otherwise I like explain answers a bit more, so open-ended ones.

Really good actually! I tried sushi yesterday for the first time! That was an experience, I will tell you that much. And seeing as I have only one Midterm exam, I am for once not stressed about it at all.

6. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Yes, YES, I WILL. SHE IS GORGEOUS.

I can rant for a long time of stuff, but I usually done have a topic that I will rant on. Unless it is a game I am very familiar with or something I have a real strong opinion on. Like tomatoes, I hate tomatoes, I don't mind it as a soup or as a pasta sauce, but I can't stand eating them raw. That is just nasty. The inside is so mushy and filled with that nasty liquid and seeds. Not to mention the taste that I just don't like. People keep telling me it is good for me, but I have tried for twenty years and I still...

Ice-skating. Or watching it snow. Too bad that here the snow hasn't fallen since my last year in high school. Nor has it frozen enough for the lake nearby to freeze thick enough so we could skate. I miss those years.

8. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    How did you get into writing?

Do you enjoy living in the Netherlands or would you rather be somewhere else?

What's your favorite quote?

9. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    I have always been living inside of my head for most of my life, making up stories and designing characters. I once said at university that I wanted to try my hand at it, but felt shy, my friends encouraged me to just do it. I did and I do like it a lot. I do suffer from writer's block, but I am not the only one.

I do enjoy it very much. Even if I could do without all the rain in the fall, I still love it here very much. I had some aspirations to move abroad when I finished university, but it will probably stay at just aspirations. I suck at speaking German.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." Satoru Iwata. Hits close to home.

Butternut likes this.
  10. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    I'm back to spam this thread ask you more questions!

If you could interview anyone, past or present, who would it be and why?

What are you most excited for in Sun / Moon?

Which Alolan Pokémon (barring Vulpix and Ninetales) do you like the most?

11. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    I am not sure. But it might be one of my ancestors, my great grandpa on my dad's side?

The trainer customization! And after that the trials.

Hm, I am pouting now. But I think Alolan Rattata and Alolan Raichu are nice.

12. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽498.9
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    what would you do if someone gave you a giant ninetales plushy?

13. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    What is your favorite Pokémon remake (FR / LG, HG / SS, OR / AS)?

14. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Are you prone to worry?

:: If you have any trinkets that you own, what colour are they?

:: Why not ten tails?

15. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Say thank you really nicely, then take the plushy, put it on my bed and cuddle with it for days on end. I wonder how long it will stay nice?

HG/SS, I love Johto and I adore the Pokéatlon, the Pokémon that walks behind you, the story. Almost everything about the games was really nice.

About my grades, not really. About my friends, I am. It depends on what I can worry about.

Blue, gray, green, silver. I tend to be pulled by cooler colors.

Because nine is the maximum amount of tails a Kitsune can get. It shows that you are one of the most powerful kitsune (foxes from Japanese mythology).

16. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    How fast can you run a mile? (With your real legs, not your animal legs, you sly fox.)

17. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Um, I could run it in about 12 minutes? But then I developed weak ankles and spend more time nursing sore ankles than actually playing sports. (I can trip on flat surfaces and hurt my ankle that way, so running is ill advised.)

18. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: How do you describe your life, or your way of living?

:: Do you have a 'signature' trait (i.e. an aspect that sets something apart as being 'truly you', distinguishing what you do/who you are from everything/everyone else)? Examples could be verbal tics, sign-off messages, a username pattern, an artist's signature/style, and so on.

:: Does inspiration tend to come at you like a breeze, or like a truck?

19. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    I am a mooching-of-the-parents student, I guess?

I tend to make usernames that have a relation to the Dawn and Dusk. Aurora, Dawn, Dusk, Twilight, they have been used a lot.

"IT comes like a truck, only to go away as fast as a breeze. No actually, it comes in waves. Like you have an idea one second and the next it is already gone again, only to appear again and then to disappear again.

20. Tmo

Tmo Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.9
    Can you do a split? like an actual leg on the ground split.

How do you feel about "PKhex Pokémon" (not asking to trigger anyone, just want to know your opinion on it)

If you had to pick one of the three types, which would you choose to be: Water, Fire, Grass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.