1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Lake Valor Draft League (LVDL) - Competitive Pokémon Battling Competition

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Reborn, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    I thought we decided that we'd prolong week 2 to this week and start week 3 next week? I'm getting confused...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Garudarocks

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Christmas was weeks ago...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3

Round 2 battles were to originally begin on the 20th - 27th, we already postponed that to the 28th-3rd.

4. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    Update: Jetman out, Endrew Swiftwind in. Essentially, Jetman isn't able to have his battles for the next 5 weeks so he decided to drop out of the league. Endrew has agreed to replace him, keeping his original draft but changing the team to The Warren Weedles. I have given him the option to change any of the original draft with the Pokémon that haven't been drafted, but so far he has decided not to. I have updated the fixture.
    Those who have had their battle with Jetman already will unfortunately have to have their battle again with Endrew at some point before play-offs (which is 10 weeks away). Please organise these with him.

I'm also waiting on a lot of replays for this week, please send them in ASAP.

Pitmore likes this.
  5. Pitmore

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    "The Warren Weedles"

I still have faith in you Endrew XD

Have Fun endrew! You and me are battling, so get ready!

6. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    It's actually Endrew vs Fantasma this round. But you will need to catch up with your battle with him at some point.

Also, update on Endrew's team. He has decided to swap Trevenant for Clawitzer and swap Mantine for Shiftry.

Pitmore likes this.
  7. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    I will have a lot less time for battles starting the 24th. [[What I'm about to say isnt a complaint, just a necessary thing to say in order to explain myself]] My phone can not connect to the main Showdown server. With LV's closing down, I can't get on during my study halls. So I can only get on in the evenings occasionally, with permission. If this prevents me from having battles with anyone who has a big time difference, I'm very sorry.

Pitmore likes this.
  8. Dextarr513

Dextarr513 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    with the lake valor Pokémon showdown server shut down, how will we complete the league

9. Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    On the main Showdown server. That means you really do have to plan out times, but it is possible.

10. Dextarr513

Dextarr513 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
  11. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Hey guys, I'll try to get my matches in if I can but real life has been hectic. Sorry about this.

12. Dextarr513

Dextarr513 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    how will we do the battles on showdown when some people chose greninja and deoxsys-s/d play in ubers or anything goes

13. Garudarocks

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Do a Custom Game

14. Dextarr513

Dextarr513 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    thx for the help

15. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    Important announcement:

If you want this league to keep going, you need to have your battles. With the fact that 2 people have been switched out we now almost have the same number of missed battles as battles that have taken place. The last two weeks I have received 5 battles out of 16. I understand people have their reasons for missing battles, but this is getting out of hand. Everything is a mess right now that I can't clean up until you have your battles.

Nature Lady has been replaced by Gengar's Grin, who so far has chosen not to swap out any of Nature lady's draft picks.

And yes, all battles will need to take place on the original showdown server. People who have drafted Deoxys-S, Greninja and Aegislash will need to have their battles in ubers/Anything Goes.

Pitmore likes this.
  16. Pitmore

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    ...This really isn't a good time to say something MASSIVE has come up in my life and if I don't get my [CENCORED] together I might not be able to have a computer for much longer. Because of this, I won't be on LV much and PS at all. I am deeply sorry but if all goes well, I should be sorted by the end of the week, and I'll be battling very soon after.

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but by NO stretch am I leaving, I've put to much time (and tears) into this!

17. Pitmore

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    HEy, Ive been seen around but they are normally for quick posts, I'm glad to say I'm back for real and ohhhh god I need to write a lot!

I won't be able to dok my battle with [member=Dextarr513] thanks to time constraints in the evening for me!

18. TheHeatGaming

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    Showdown name: TheHeatGaming
    Team name: Miami Heatran
    Time zone: eastern time

19. Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Couple of things. 1. Sadly this has died. 2. It would have had to be a name like Miami Milotic or Huston Heatran due to the rules. There is a new one being started however in a different thread.

20. salvds

salvds Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    Pokémon Showdown Name: salvds
    Team Name: The Amsterdam Azumarills
    Time Zone: GMT +1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.