1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Lake Valor Premier League (LVPL)

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by East, Dec 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    A lot of updates for the LVPL! Check the OP for these changes:

Please be sure to stay updated by constantly checking this thread!

2. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    @[member="Kouhai"] So I'm confused a little by the battles. Is it 15 total battles that we are in, or do we each have just one week, and the team captains agree what type is that week? I've reread the rules several times. I remembered that the battles were due soon, so i figured i should ask.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Due to the amount of questions I've gotten, we're going to extend round 1 to February 7th. This should give everyone enough time to schedule battles and get everything clarified.
    I'll update the OP after posting this.
    @[member="Endrew Swiftwind"] every player in the draft battles their opponent three times per round. The player with the most won battles wins that format for the week for their team. Each week should have a total of 12 battles between the two teams.

@[member=Azure] @[member="Reborn"] @[member="Bionic Puppy"] @[member="Northwind's Call"] @[member="Gengar's Grin"] @[member="Nature Lady"]
    Be sure to ask any questions you may have; everything needs to be understood!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.