1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Lake Valor: Star Allies (Signups half-open?)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ChocoChicken, Oct 1, 2018.

1. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "What I means, is that perhaps you could teach me to paint, and in return I'll show you a trick or two with my lasso or somethin' else that you may be interested in. Same goes for Kuno. We trade abilities, or mix them up."

Olek wondered if that would be sufficient, she didn't mind going more into detail to satisfy their needs though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Hmm..." Rosa pondered this for a minute. "Maybe that'd be cool. We could do all sorts of things! ...Kuno, what do you think?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    "I'm afraid that I wouldn't have much to share." Kuno shook her head. "My 'trade' is not something that I can share with outsiders. I wouldn't be able to teach you more than the very basics without violating the trust of my people."

4. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "Well I suppose we wouldn't wanna make anyone upset, eh Rosa?"
    She nudged Rosa, careful to avoid getting more paint on her person.

To Kuno she replied, "Very well, but let's find a place to chow first. Unless we just...lasso food out of the ground. Or we can eat my mount. I'm pretty sure it's a pig. Or a boar. Or a horse."

Olek smiled at the both of them, thinking of savory and spicy foods alike, roasting over a cozy fire.
    "All of them are good for eating anyhow."
    The Wester started sniffing the ground, looking for tracks of her invisible ride, or sprouts of grass that could be carrots or onions in disguise.

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Rosa nodded. "About food? Uh... I'm not sure, either. I don't know how to identify edible plants from non-edible plants, just how to draw them. And I'm not very good at that, either..."