1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Legacy: Dimensions Profiles

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 7Demented, Aug 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7Demented

7Demented Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽119.6
    If you don't recall the rules for characters, look here.

After reviewing a character's profile, I will place it here for all to see by username (less clutter). Do NOT post in this thread! If you need to make revisions to your character, PM me and I will edit it in.

7Demented's Characters

Name: Siven Eastwood
    Race: Half-wolf
    Class: Sworcerer
    Powers: Siven can summon and control fire at will. He can also transform into a timberwolf at will, though he isn't quite used to this form yet.
    Appearance: Siven has silver hair that extends to his shoulders; his ears and tail are the same color. Along with having slightly tan skin, he stands at a massive 6'1. He wears a white long sleeve shirt with dark blue cuffs and stripe across the torso, beige cargo pants, brown hiking boots and a blue ballcap backwards. He also has an emerald necklace, shaped into a diamond.
    Personality: Siven is generally good-natured, even to strangers. His loyalty to friends extends to even risking his life for them, but gaining his complete trust can take a while. He strives to better himself in all areas of life, and will do what is best for the entirety of the group, not just himself.

Name: Taylor "Dementia" Okachu
    Race: Furret Gijinka
    Class: Martial Artist
    Powers: Shadow Ball, Quick Attack, Thunder Punch, Flamethrower, Blizzard
    Appearance: Dementia has brown hair cropped short, aqua eyes and pale skin. His Furret ears and tail usually stick out without him noticing. He sports a light brown windbreaker with a gold/ white undershirt, desert camo cargo pants, and black tennis shoes.
    Personality: Dementia is a fierce individualist, believing that he and only he can improve himself. He is willing to help others as long as he trusts that they won't turn on him immediately. He holds basic morals to a very high standard, believing that justice will be given to those who do wrong. Dementia absolutely despises crime and can hold grudges for a long time. Gaining his trust is a massive feat, but those who have it call him the best friend they have.

(Third character on the way!)

ShinraTensei's Characters

Name: Anton Culann
    Race: Human
    Class: Unorthodox Knight
    Powers: Anton has abnormal speed, agility, and reaction time. His doubles that of a normal human, but because of that he uses stamina twice as fast as a normal human as well. He also has a seal on his left hand that allows him to summon his family's heirloom- a cursed suit of armor that appears on the summoner. The suit of armor is summoned when the summoner chants a certain aria which goes like so. "I hereby swear, I shall be all the good in the world, and i shall rid all evil in the world, but let thine eyes be fogged in turmoil and chaos, thou, who art trapped in a cage of strife and misery, and i, thy summoner holds thy chains!" The seal then glows and darkness is drawn towards the summoner, and forms a purple tinted black suit of armor over the summoner. It drains mana very quickly, but it doubles his strength. However, the longer the armor is on, the less control the wearer has over his mind. The longest Anton can use the armor is for twenty minutes a day. Anton wields a three foot long sword of steel. He is very well trained with a sword.
    Appearance: Anton's a tall handsome young man with a height of 6'1. He has a lean and very muscular build with pale skin. Anton has silky long black hair that reaches just past his shoulders. His rich brown eyes could sway any women, but can also be cold enough to scare even brave men. He wears a lightweight suit of shiny silver armor with a black long-sleeved shirt and black pants underneath it. He also carries a satchel with essentials inside.
    Personality: Anton is an easy-going and nice young man, but keeps to his chivalry at all times. He is loyal to the bone and always upholds his principles or moral code. He is intelligent, but he can be quite impulsive sometimes. Anton can be hard to understand because of his one track mind in becoming a great hero. It is his sole dream and ambition.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.