1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Trade LF: Meltan, Melmetal and Zamazenta

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by BZRich64, Mar 3, 2020.

1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,021.5
    I'm also three Pokémon away from finally achieving Living Pokédex status (not counting alternate forms) and I really want to finish it up soon so that I can get the Original Color Magearna available for having every Pokémon in HOME (which should only be available for another week or so). As such, I've decided to open up this trade request thread. I'd also prefer that the Zamazenta be holding a Rusty Shield.

What I'm offering in return: Any Hidden Ability or Rare Ball Pokémon that I have available here.
    I'm also open to negotiating for another rare Pokémon I may have.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    I won't be able to trade until later today, but I can provide you Zamazenta in exchange for a hidden ability Milcery (unless I'm misunderstanding the chart, and you only have Milcery in rare pokeballs).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,021.5
    Thank you, but I'm afraid that my chart was a bit unclear. An asterisk denotes that I have a Pokémon available in a certain Pokéball without its Hidden Ability. If the Hidden Ability is highlighted in green and in bold, then I do have the HIdden Ability available and the asterisks are replaced with HA. To try and make things more clear, I've added a key and changed *s to have blue backgrounds so that they're more differentiated.

I'm afraid that I don't have any Hidden Ability Milcery available, but if I have anything else you may be interested in, let me know. Hopefully my chart should be a bit easier to read, now.