1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's Go LGPE Pokémon Bank Support

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Borie Broer, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Borie Broer

Melody
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽368.8
    So with Game Freak being so keen on only including Gen 1 Pokémon in LGPE, not even including evolutions introduced in later gens unlike HGSS/ORAS, do you think they'll allow us to transfer all of our Pokémon from Pokémon Bank to Let's go Pikachu/Eevee?

The idea that we might not be able to really frightens me as I was always looking forward to using newer Pokémon if I ever were to go through Kanto again.
    What I've always loved about remakes is how they update older regions and make them compatible with the current gen games.

Before these games were announced I would assume every remake would be like previous ones, but after this game's announcement I'm just feeling so unsure.

FRLG also limited what you could use, not allowing you to evolve Golbat into Crobat for example, but you could still do so after getting the national dex and you could trade with RSE/C/XD.

But LGPE doesn't have another game on the Switch to trade with, so compatibility with Bank would be the only other way to get Gen 2+ Pokémon here.

What do all of you think?

2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I don't think they will to be honest since the core RPG game everyone have been screaming for is coming next year which will most likely get that, and since only the first generation and a handful of Alolan forms will be in Let's Go I can't really see it getting bank access when is meant to work with the mobile game for transfer iirc.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Grimwave

Grimwave Decepticon

Megatron
    (Beldum)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽153.2
    Dome Fossil ★★★Premier Ball ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I doubt it, but it'll probably have compatibility with future Pokémon Go-related games.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I don't care that much, really. I see LGPE as a completely new kind of adventure, so I don't mind starting off with a clean slate.