1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Lilycove Museum Paintings

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by fabe1089, Jan 31, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fabe1089

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Has anyone ever had their Pokémon painted within the Lilycove Museum? For those of you that don't remember, you have to win Master rank in each category in the beauty contests (while scoring enough points), and the artist will paint the winning Pokémon.

I've actually been attempting to do this in Emerald, but I might have messed up with the berries/Pokeblocks. I want to get the scarves as well that help with the visual appeal in the first half of the contest, but it says that you need 200 points in the specific beauty category. I'm not sure how to check how many points you have without doing the dreaded "Pokemaths." It's probably just the "feel" given from certain Pokeblocks. I'd like it if someone just had a simple list that says "For Cool, use X berries to obtain Y Pokeblocks. For Cute, use..."

Either way, I would be happy just seeing someone else accomplish it, but no one seems to have taken screen-shots of this accomplishment.

So, the question in this thread is simply have you accomplished this?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I have accomplished it with Altaria back in Pokémon Sapphire. I honestly just fed it as many pokeblocks as I possibly could, and boom. Beauty Master. t wasn't too bad considering the combinations you could do, so it made the contests really fun.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I've never gotten it, no. I was never that motivated with contests to try to be honest, haha. It was a pretty cool concept though!

4. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I got it allll the way back in my Emulated Emerald (i never could get the real game)
    with an altaria (cries) my beautiful baby

5. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Was never a fan of the contests, and imho, all that hard work and effort... is it really worth the reward? I guess it may be to some, but not to me, personally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.