1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Trade Looking for Moon Balls SwSh

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Nova Ozuka, Dec 16, 2021.

1. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    So I have a Lunala shiny hunt I've been neglecting, but I want to catch it with a Moon Ball. I want to get this hunt done relatively soon so I can transfer it and several other Pokémon from Sword to Home and my Shield save so that way I can use Sword to start up either a Surprise Locke or an Egglocke, and then use the same file to shiny hunt the rest of my Crown Tundra legendaries.

The problem is there are only two renewable ways to get them. The first is to do tournaments at Wyndon stadium. The second is to farm the ever loving heck out Yellow Apricorn and stuff it all into the Cram-O-Matic. You can do this by date skipping, but it still feels kind of like torture. Like literally, I would pay someone else to do it for me if I could.

In exchange, these are the apricorn balls I still have extras of:
    Friend
    Lure
    Level
    Heavy
    Love

Or if anyone would rather have Beast Balls, I've got 6. I don't care what Pokémon is holding it. I'm okay with even touch trading the Pokémon. If I've got any takers, let me know, because I really dislike farming Apricorn.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...