1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Question Loss of Medals in Profile Page?

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by OzoneFruit, Jul 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    It seems the majority of the medals I've received have disappeared from my Profile Page. I don't remember the exact number I had, but I know among my collection I had the ones for Postfest Champion, Legendary Catchers, and Unown Finder.

I now have just three.

Medal Error Maybe.PNG

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Just click on one of those medals :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Ah, I see. Thanks~ *_*

4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    So basically, this happens because it's only displaying your top three medals of each category. It'll show whichever medal gives the most 'medal points' in that category. This is basically a way of showing your best and hardest achievements without cluttering the page with lesser ones, and it'll also display this way on your postbit soon too. You can click to get a full list like was said, and we can look into improving the design so it's clearer you can click on them.

OzoneFruit likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.