1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

LostSpirit's Graphical Shop

Discussion in 'Market' started by LostSpirit, Jan 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Vain

Lord Vain ✯Drifting Digital God✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,364.0
    Mario Mushroom ★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Christmas has passed now and I hope we all managed to have an enjoyable time, but without further ado, here was the second request I had rolling around in my head...wouldn't say you need to tackle both this and the above request in one sitting though, unless you may feel like it would be fine. =v=

Signature

Image (Include all of it if possible, please): http://i.imgur.com/GSaTMpf.png

Type: Normal

Colours: You decide, though since the render has some red Camellia flowers and their petals involved, I suppose you could maybe try to do a something that goes along with that if possible.

Text: Lord Vain

Subtext: Benevolence shrouded in mystery

Dimensions: 500 x 250 (or whatever may work better)

Border: Yes

Further Specifics: Have the render itself be placed on the right side, due to it being cut off at the end of his coat there, then the text can just go somewhere in the area to the left, please. Oh, and usually I do prefer text to not go over top parts of a render, but if an ideal spot may have the text go over top some of the petals, that's fine.

Image (include all of it if possible, please): http://i.imgur.com/1cop5Uh.png

Dimensions: 200 x 200

Border: Yes
    That's it, that's all. Take your time, try to have fun and thanks in advance. This is it for me until who knows when in the future, I look forwards to how it ends up and am quite glad that I was actually able to get these two requests in here period, so thank you for that opportunity as a whole. [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★

Item: Ava and Sig set

Size Specifications (custom px or any): Nop

Character/Focal: This one has a shadow but if it gets too confusing heres one without

Text (if any): Rena Ryuugu

Other (optional): N/A

thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Sorry guys! I didn't realize how close some of my deadlines were so I'm going to have to put off orders for a little bit! Sorry for my unfortunate timing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.