1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Luminous (The Actual Campaign Featuring Convoluted Magic)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ChocoChicken, Jan 8, 2023.

1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,869.1
    In Robin's opinion, this woman appeared experienced, so it seemed logical to accept the offer. "I wouldn't mind a little training," he replied to the woman. "To what do we owe the pleasure, Ms...?" he trailed off, unsure how to address this woman.

2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 37
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,047.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    @WavePearl @SAF @122 Generation

The woman seemed happy to have Kanaru's attention, or at least as happy as someone who appeared to be worrying her head off could be. "You all do remember the incident yesterday, right? With Mr. Jerof. It wasn't the first one, though perhaps the first to be dangerous on a large scale... for now."

Almost as if she were noting how worked up she was getting, she stopped, hands returning to rest in front of her in awkwardness. "Oh, pardon me. My name is... Selena. You may call me Selena. I don't mean to alarm you all, I just wanted to make sure you were aware."

(@ID Zeta has next post.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...