1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Luna's Ask and Answer

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Luna the Espeon, Aug 12, 2017.

1. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What's your opinion on pumpkin spice flavors for basically everything?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Do you ever watch documentaries?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Should I have caught the Marill I encountered in your thread?

4. Luna the Espeon

Hera
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽942.1
    GIMME

Fr tho, I fluffin LOVE pumpkin spice flavored stuff!! Especially pumpkin spice covered pretzels. Yum!

Not really. I prefer exciting movies and shows. Idk, I sometimes watch documentaries if they look interesting enough or are on something I'm interested in. I never really do, though.

Naturally, the Pokémon that are found on my thread are attracted by the fangirl screeches and aroma of chocolate, so they're pretty hardcore. So yes.

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  5. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    If you could have any theme song to be as your own, which would you choose?

6. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Would you rather live in a city or rural area?

7. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What's your favorite flavor of pie?

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Have you ever wanted to fly? Why or why not?

:: Have you ever wanted to simply vanish on command? Why or why not?

:: Have you ever wanted the ability of X-ray vision? Why or why not? (I'm sensing a trend...)

9. Luna the Espeon

Hera
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽942.1
    There are actually quite a few songs that I see as candidates to be my theme song. The most accurate, though, could be 'I'm Not Dead' by the YouTuber Boyinaband, or maybe 'Somewhere I Belong' by Linkin Park.

Hmm, pass.

Well, I love pie. But perhaps pecan pie. Or apple pie. Or cherry pie. Or blueberry pie. Or blackberry pie.

I LOVE PIE.

YESSS. I often imagine having my own feathery wings like Maximum Ride, soaring high above all the buildings, the wind flowing through my hair, how free I could feel up there among the birds and clouds. That would be amazing.

For sure. Do something embarrassing? Just turn invisible to sneak away to a dark room and cry until people forget what you did.

Yep, I have definitely wondered, in my youth, what I could do with that. But probs shouldn't say what 'cause, well.. kid-friendly site and all.. *nervous shuffling*

10. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    If you could bring back an extinct animal, what would it be? Personally I'd love to see the Chinese River Dolphin come back T_T

11. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    So....neither? Gee, I'm sorry that I didn't include the dark, smelly closet option. Sue me.

My 'stache is coming back. Do you think I should keep it?

12. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: If you had two horns, how would you deal with them? What kind of horns would you have? (Antlers also count as horns.)

:: Have you ever taken a walk at night during a full moon?

:: What are song lyrics so edgy that you could cut yourself on them? (And don't say 'crawling in my crawl'.)

13. Luna the Espeon

Hera
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽942.1
    To be quite honest, friend, I think many animals that went extinct are extinct for a reason. I love animals, but I don't want them to have to come back to a world that is so polluted, and their ideal habitat may either not even exist or soon be destroyed.

Hmm. Some people can rock le stache, some can't. Let's see how it works on you.

I think I would like the kind that are curly and stick straight up. I'm so short that I probs wouldn't even need to duck in doorways. X'D

I wish. The night is so gorgeous, especially with a full moon. Walking in the woods during one would be nice.

"I'm hardcore. Pierce The Veil, b*tch." Really just the entire 'Emo Kid Raps' song. It brings shame to the emo community.

14. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Too late, shaved it XD

Do you like matte colors?

15. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    What kind of accessories do you find fashionable?

16. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Have you ever talked with your stuffed toys?

17. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Would you ever want to learn the art of ventriloquy? If so, how would you use this power?

:: What is your favourite music genre, and why?

:: What happens to you when the moon is full?

18. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Which Pokémon character(s) would you give the reward for "Best Dressed"?

19. Luna the Espeon

Hera
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽942.1
    Hell yee!! I realllyyyy want some matte black lipstick.

Hell, probably the majority. Shoes, purses, headbands/hairclips, jewelry, belts, nails.

Hasn't everyone? Still do, on occasion. XD

I mean, it sounds like in interesting thing to do. I would most likely make it sound like my stuffed animals or pets are talking back to me and my mom for fun. I would never get an actual dummy, though. Those fluffers are scary.

Rock/alternative/emo. I love the beat, style, lyrics. Many of those songs have very powerful lyrics. Songs like 'The Last Night' by Skillet really speak to me and hit me hard. I know it's weird and hard to explain, but even the super depressing ones (such as 'The Last Night') soothe me when I'm feeling down and make me feel better.

I turn into a snarling, hairy monster with a thirst for blood. But I'm pretty sure that's every girl on her period. XDD

That would obviously be Serena from Pokémon in anime for X/Y. The outfits she and her Pokémon wear in the Pokémon showcases are absolutely gorgeous!
    But I do also really like the outfit that black-haired guy with the Mega Charizard wears. And that heavy-metal dude with the rockin' Pikachu is pretty dang awesome, as well.

20. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    What about neon colors?