1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

LV fusion dex

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by guest, Aug 5, 2018.

1. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Fantastic job again @Dawn--you said you're not as good as you used to be but as far as I'm concerned you've got an excellent way with sprite editing. They all look incredible so far! *_*

@Ridlins great job with your fusion too, it turned out really well! ♥ I've sent your points over and will add your fusion to the completed list soon. Do you have any ideas for a name to give it or would you like me to add one for you instead? :)

2. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I think I'll go with Arxure for the name.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Thank you, @Umeronno :3

Another one from me, because I seem to have recaptured part of my lost youth with these:
    5.png
    Zapdos x Shiftry! I'm...a little iffy about the colouring for this one. I like how it came out looking pretty gold, but....eeeeehhhhh. Maybe I shouldn't have added the black spikes to its hair. Maybe.

...it's getting to the point where I'm gonna have to make my own art thread to showcase all these too. xD

EDIT: Another one, because I'm kinda bored right now. It's not spectacularly inventive, but here is Black Kyurem x Dragonite:
    6.png

I insist that this one be named Black Kyragonite, because I'm a nerd. xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #43 Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    guest likes this.
  4. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Adding another of my own fusions to the list, this time Arceus + Unown!

[​IMG]

Superb job with your fusions today as well @Dawn--The shifty/zapdos fusion reminds me a lot of the greedy shiftry in PMD~ ♥
    It would be really cool to see a portfolio thread for your sprites if you haven't made it yet, I'll definitely give that a watch! *_*

5. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    @Umeronno That Arnoweus is like the Pokémon version of Thousand-Eyes Restrict and it's terrifying. xD;

Speaking of nightmare fuel...
    8.png
    This is..um...Zapmolticuno-oh? I have no idea what I was thinking when I made this. I went with shiny Ho-oh colouring because I could not for the life of me figure out what to make red and what to make green with the wings...it looked very strange. Well, stranger.

This is the first and last time I will attempt to fuse four Pokémon. Promise. xD;

guest likes this.
  6. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'm gonna do Braixen x Mismagius next.

7. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    @Umeronno I'm gonna have to drop my fusion I'm so sorry. I timed it so badly because I'm moving into school this coming up weekend and I have a lot of art obligations that popped up.

8. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    I might as well get involved with this project.
    @Umeronno I'll take two random Pokémon to fuse, please.