1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Suggestion Make Valor Dex threads not appear in Recent Activity

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by DemonicKraken, Jun 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Alright, I'll keep it nice and simple. If possible, it'd probably be a good idea to stop Valor Dex threads from appearing in RA. Glancing to the left of my screen, the "new threads" section is packed with 4 threads ending in "Spotted!"...and one ending in "Sighted." All Valor Dex threads.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Riddles, GlaceonSilver and Gwoomy like this.
  2. GlaceonSilver

PokéPoints:
    ₽621.6
    I agree, it either needs its own tab or nothing at all. This is a bit excessive, especially when someone like me who doesn't use the catch feature wants to look for new content.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    This has been accepted. Thank you. :)

GlaceonSilver and Gwoomy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.