1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Review Mario Golf Super Rush: A Golfy Review

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Captain Comet, Jun 26, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,577.4
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    So as of June 25th, 2021 (or 25 June 2021 for those of you across the pond), Mario Golf: Super Rush has been released to the masses. Somehow I manged to get the game on launch day and have booted it up once. So obviously, I am the most qualified to leave a review.

Ahem.

This golf game is much more golf than I expected. The golf is technical, but does some fun stuff with the golf that is addictively golf. The various golfs included in the game are Golf, Golf with racing, MMA Golf, and Career Golf. All four golfs are golf in their own right and deserve to be golfed at least once. The golf arenas are diverse and interesting, and the golfer designs are wonderfully golf. While many people may think golf is boring, the sheer golf of this golf package is sure to win over even the most non-golf golfers. Future updates have been confirmed, and should add even more golf to this golf, if such a golf is even possible. So I encourage you all to go golf this golf as soon as you can. You will not regret it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Wizard likes this.
  2. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    That is certainly a lot of golf to do wouldn't you say ;)

Captain Comet likes this.
  3. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    Yeah this review is cool and all, but I don't see enough about golf. Disappointed.

10/10 best review of Mario Golf Super Rush on Lake Valor

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Captain Comet likes this.