1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Marshadow's Involvement?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by GiratinaMissingNo, Aug 17, 2017.

1. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Marshadow is a Pokémon shrouded in mystery. Pokémon Sun and Moon gave disappointingly little on it's backstory.
    Do you think it'll appear in USUM? What role will it play? Will it help or oppose Necrozma? Does Marshadow have secrets pertaining to the new forms of Solgaleo and Lunala?
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChaoticLupa

Shadow
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽90.7
    I would say Marshadow will have a major role in USUM, there is a reason Marshadow was all hush hush in Pokémon Sun and Moon. Marshadow also plays a role in the new Pokémon movie... So I am pretty sure it is important and will make a bigger appearance in the new games.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    About the movie, has anyone picked up any Easter eggs that could shed light on the mystery?
    #MissingNo

4. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    Event-only Pokémon rarely if ever have any impact on the games whatsoever. So I find it highly unlikely that Marshadow will be involved in US/UM's plot.

5. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Looking at the news, it does seem like USUM is just focusing on Necrozma, so unfortunately, we're not going to get much on Marshadow's backstory anytime soon. It's still possible, maybe as an event-triggered afterstory thing, or maybe a secret, but most likely not in the main plot.
    #MissingNo

6. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    If anything, I want Marshadow to be a Mystery Gift event, same as with the other mythical Pokémon so far. It's the only one that didn't get an event in America. And if there is a post-game event or some such involving Marshadow, hopefully it sees the light of day... Unlike what happened to Arceus in HG/SS. :(

7. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I think that you might be right on this front, BZ. Mythicals always had bigger roles in the side games and the movies than the main games.

8. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Unfortunately, I don't think Marshadow is gonna get much of a role since it's an event Pokémon! What a waste of a spoopy fighter T_T

9. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I don't think it will play a big role in the games. I'ts just a mythical Pokémon you can get in an event anyways.

Maybe it can have something like the Celebi event in HG/SS? A little postgame thing where you can learn a bit more about certain characters. That would be nice.

10. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I can't really see it have any significant importance to the story in the games since is a event pokémon, they usually get their spotlight in the anime so it'll probably get a movie or special where it holds a important role.

11. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    It's difficult to say, Marshadow doesn't have any ingame events or any form of data that indicates it can get a new form or anything. At best it's going to end up like volcanion, it's just there but plays no real major plot point in the story or gameplay. Marshadow isn't indicated to be an ultra beast either, which is what necrozma, lunala, and solgaleo are speculated to be.