1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Meme Run (Wii U)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by sohrob101, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    So I bet a lot of people were surprised when it was a told a game called Meme Run, was going to not only be coming on the nintendo Eshop, but was going to be an exclusive game released for the Wii U. I bet you guys thought this was the biggest joke of the century. Ha! Bad news friend, this game is very real. Meme Run started out with just a whisper then reached as far as a shout as people couldn't believe a game called Meme Run was going to be on the Wii U of all consoles. Meme Run is pretty generic, you just run in a scrolling stage and try to go as far as possible, reaching the best score. The game though has themes you would see on those big parody videos. Product placement like MNT Dew, Doritos, Illuminati symbols, a Sniper from Call of Duty, a few Audio clips from popular videos, and of course the Lenny face with the Troll face. This game is pretty much what it sounds like, a complete, but I want you guys to know this game was in fact at one point APPROVED by Nintendo. Today the game no longer is on the Eshop as it was taken down. People now sell Wii U's with the game pre-installed, as they sell these Wii U's for more than the original retail price. Ridiculous I know. Anyways for those of you who actually did somehow play this game, what are your thoughts on it? Those who just have seen gameplay can also chip in their 2 cents to talk about the game. Do you think Games like these Belong on the Wii U or other consoles? Do you think Games like MemeRun need to happen more often on home consoles?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    This game is beautiful. I r8 8/8, n0 b8 m8.

I honestly don't get why this was released to such a big a platform as the Wii U, as it feels more as a game for a mobile device. But, I find it hilarious none-the-less. I got a good laugh when I heard about it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    "Oh baby, a triple!" - I had thought the game was a joke until I finally saw it for myself in the eShop and circulating around Tumblr, before it was taken down. The overuse of the memes makes it pretty darned funny for a quick, simple game, and somehow... the background music is catchy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.