1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

PC Minecarft 0x80131509 error

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BoStamm, Mar 30, 2024.

1. BoStamm

BoStamm Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽43.4
    Hi, I need some help friends. Actually I have been getting an unknown error while installing Minecraft Java edition. I came across this error code 0x80131509 while installing this. Could anyone please help to solve this?

2. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,213.0
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Heya, so we’re typically a Pokémon forum site. However I’ve had that issue before

I found that signing out of your windows store and relogging in fixes it for me.

You should also make sure your computer is updated to the latest firmware update.

If that doesn’t work, uninstall and reinstalling Minecraft should work

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    If it's the same issue that happened to me, you need to change your "Location" on the store. Probably somewhere in the US just to be safe. But yeah, I could just not download minecraft at all until I changed my location.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. BoStamm

BoStamm Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽43.4
    Yes I changed the location. But still the problem was happening. Then I searched on Google and came across this guide. Actually the problem was happening due to not signing-in in the same account Microsoft store and Xbox app with the same ID.

So as per the article's instruction when I signing-in in the same account and then tried to install Minecraft Java edition, there is no error like that.
    Thanks.

5. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Alright, that's good news then! Now you can play MC in peace, or in my case with so many mods that I sometimes need over 10 GB or ram to run it.

BoStamm likes this.