1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Mom! Save My Money!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by LostSpirit, Feb 2, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    In GSC, your mom save the your money at you request so that a quarter of the money won from each battle is automatically sent to her, and money can be deposited and withdrawn from her She occasionally buys decorations or other items like Potions with the player's money, then apologizes for spending the money she is saving.

Did you let her save your money? Why or why not? Did you think it was a useful feature?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Honestly, I thought this was a mostly useless feature. So what if she buys you some stuff, you could usually get that stuff anyway. Mom's just greedy's for money, haha.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    I always had my mom save my money. I always would use all of my money every time I reached a new town, and would end up with not enough money for healing stuff to challenge the elite four. Good thing I could go to Mom and take all the money I'd been saving up since the very beginning of the game, then buy all the full restores and revives that I'd need for the rest of the game. I thought it was extremely useful.

4. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I always used this feature, even though I don't think I ever took the items she bought out of the PC xD I always waited until she would buy me those Pokémon dolls for in my room. That huge Snorlax doll is freaking amazing and I want one irl! But aside of that, I really never looked at my money or the items again. Sorry mom :/

5. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Sometimes I would, but only to decorate My Room to view in Pokémon Stadium 2. Most of the time though, I'd keep all the money for myself. It's a real burden not keeping all the money when trying to do a Nuzlocke.

6. Synthesia

Synthesia Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽67.7
    I always used and liked this feature, because it makes you save money, get some more.
    I didnt like when she buys food and steals my money but understandble; my mom needs to buy groceries.
    Also, I liked the feature when she gave me rare tiems, like choiced items. Really handy to have and
    not bad at all.

7. MajesticFlygon

MajesticFlygon PKMN Breeder

Alolan Rattata
    (Alolan Rattata)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I was fine with letting her save the money but the way she goes out and buys things is annoying...Thats why i'm not fond of using that feature when i play SS.

8. fabe1089

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I usually asked her to save my money just so that she has a reason to call her son.

9. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    "Hi mom! How are you? Where...Where is my money? FUUUUUUUUU"

That was my reaction to the "I bought you something", because it was MY MONEY!!

I stopped the saving after the 1st time

10. Iceixient

PokéPoints:
    ₽22.5
    I let her save my money, and in the long run, I felt richer because I had a pile of money on me, and another pile of money with her.

Plus getting random things was kinda fun too, even though I laughed at her every time I got the 'I spent your money whoops' call. Like mother. Who just spends money that isn't theirs what are you doing mom. Shame on the money spending mother. I would have probably stopped if I noticed a large amount of cash disappearing but she never spent much so it wasn't a big deal to me. Just funny.

11. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I never really found it that useful. I let mom save it though, I rarely ever picked up the items she bought me though.

12. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I did originally for the cute dolls but otherwise she just spent it on things I hardly had the need for; that and I rarely went to check my home PC wuh. So nope, not very useful.

13. ⑨ニコ〜ニコ

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I liked it at first, but then I found it annoying when she spent on items I already have or don't need, so I stopped having her save my money.

14. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    My mom sure enjoyed spending all my money since I totally forgot to stop it...

[​IMG]

15. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I always let my mum save my money, It always helped to have that extra in storage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.