1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Movies you would never see, ever!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Banshee, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aero

Aero Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Avatar The Last Airbender movie, any Michael Bay movie, Adam Sandler movies, Clint Eastwood moviex, the Twilight movies, any of those movies about bands/artists that end up in the movie theaters, Nicholas Sparks movies.

Also horror movies. Not a fan of scary stuff.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Potatrobot

Potatrobot Resident Potato

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    I will never watch an M. Knight Shamylan movie.
    I will never watch a Steven King movie.
    I will never watch a movie about middle-aged women getting into shenanigans.
    I will never watch the second and third Hunger Games.
    I will never watch a Movie movie.
    I will never watch a movie purely about a romance.
    I will never watch a Pokémon movie.

Twilight doesn't appear on this list because I've actually seen two instalments of the series. Let me tell you, those are piss-your-pants funny if you've seen or read the right material beforehand.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I'm trying to never watch a Micheal Bay film because the special effects are way too much for me. It's extreme special effects!

4. The TK

The TK School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Every. Movie. About. American. Soldiers. In. Afghanistan/Iran/Pakistan. Ever. Made.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.