1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Multi-evolution Pokemon in Catcher

Discussion in 'Pokémon Catcher' started by ShinigamiMiroku, Sep 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Okay, I noticed when I was legendary-egg-hunting that I would sometimes run into an egg that had 'Not in your collection' and others would not have this qualifier. Does the same thing count with Eevee and other multi-evolution Pokémon? I just ran into another Eevee that said 'not in your collection' but when I went back to check I noticed I DID in fact have one.

And I'm sorry if this has been asked before... ^_^;;;

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    This was confirmed on the Bug Report Thread, the catcher sees the multi-evo Pokémon as different entities to one another. So an Eevee that will evolve into a Jolteon is different to an Eevee that will evolve into a Vaporeon.

3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Yes, I can confirm this also. There are 4 different Legendary Eggs and 3 different Eevees in the Catcher right now. Each of those evolves into something different; right now evolution is on a one-to-one basis (that is, Species J will always evolve into Species K) - so to compensate for multiple possible evolutions, each of them is given a separate predecessor entry.

This will most likely be the case for future species with multiple paths as well.

Apawn likes this.
  4. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Ahh, okay. I gotta say, it's a really nice feature, as it really cuts down on the guessing and hoping regarding specific evolutions, like wanting a Glaceon (when Gen4 rolls around) instead of a(nother) Flareon. ^_^

Thanks for the quick replies, @PokemonFan26 and @Eclipse . ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.