1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

My experience with the Masterball, Absol, The Elite 4, and Rayquaza....

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by sohrob101, Oct 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    Alright so I have no idea where else to post this, and I am to tired to think about it too much so here ya go.

So we go back to Pokémon emerald the first Pokémon game I have ever played/bought.
    So obviously you can tell by now the only thing I did Pokémon related was watch the show...which sorta put a lot of lies in my head (xD ROFL)
    Anyways I had trouble with the rival battles, didn't know how to win in an efficient way, and had no idea what HM's were. Then came that moment I ran into Absol. At the time absol was going to be the star of that Jirachi movie, so my first thought was it was either a really rare Pokémon, or a legendary. I wanted one so badly, so of course as soon as I saw the common little thing in my game, I started freaking out thinking I just found the most awesome Pokémon ever. I tried catching it, and me not knowing how to catch a Pokémon the RIGHT WAY (sadly) I ran from it, and just continued my adventure. Then came the moment I got the masterball
    My mind pretty much told me, GO CATCH THAT ABSOL. so of course I go back thinking it would be there (of course it's there) and as soon as I found it, i threw the masterball without second thoughts. Reason why I did it. I thought you can get more...(DOH!) So while i was stuck with a useless Absol I had no way of catching rayquaza thus the Elite 4 gave me a hard time (I was stuck with the elite 4 for a good month, you should have seen my reaction when I found out there are 5 trainers instead of 4) After so many retries my swampert (knowing only HM moves (Strength, surf, waterfall, rock smash)) literally was one on one with Milotic. The battle probably took 30 minutes because Milotic used aqua ring, and I kept using my HM moves. I think Swampert was lvl 94 or something, but eventually it got to the point that swampert was using STRUGGLE! and in the end I STRUGGLED my way to victory. It was awesome. After that I spent days trying to figure out how I am going to catch rayquaza without the Masterball, i struggled a lot with this Pokémon, and then it happened. I found that old ship on that one route, and decided to explore it, and found the Luxury ball, and my brain kicked in again. I NEED TO CATCH RAYQUAZA IN THIS BALL! The most Intense battles ever, I spent so many hours trying to catch this thing on every battle we had. Then came the day, I just threw the luxury ball without weakening, and as soon as I saw that click, I teared up a bit. It was the best day of my life. Then I found Latias....which is a whole other story...XD. Emerald was probably my best experience though, even when I made crazy things happen I had fun. I have two more stories I wish to share in the future, one with regirock and the contests, and one with latias.

But yea what do you guys think, ever had a moment like this before? :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Warrior of Hope likes this.
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Aaaah the anime, telling us lies since always xD

When I first got into the games, I'm pretty sure that I made 'anime' mistakes as well.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: User has left the site.

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.