1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Anime/Manga My Hero Academia Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Junkrat, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I do know some mild spoilers for the next upcoming episodes, and they're gonna be intense. I can't wait to see them animated! Also, welcome to MHA hell Wolf. Enjoy your stay!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Whyyyyyyyy.

Also, random, but I did not expect to like Tsu as much as I do. Like usually if I think of the characters from MHA, Tsu is the first to come to mind. Precious frog child.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I think Tsu is the perfect example of a character well done. I have yet to come across anyone who dislikes her, or even not like her in general. Her design is simplistic, yet cute, and not to mention she has her own unique quirks (like sticking out her tongue, or placing her finger near her mouth). Not only that, but she has an amazing personality. She isn't super dynamic, her personality isn't all in your face, but it also isn't so that she's easily forgettable. She's quite literally the best girl.

4. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    I can't find the new episode anywhere yet whyyyyy.

5. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Check Crunchyroll! It should already be up, at least for premium members. If you don’t have a premium I can lend you a guest pass ^^

6. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    I don't like watching on Crunchyroll because if I try maximizing the screen it crashes my computer for some reason. I have no idea why, it doesn't happen with anything else ever, just Crunchyroll.

7. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Huh, that’s odd. Well, if I’m not mistaken, the ep will be available either tomorrow or Monday.

8. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    I finally found it!

I kind of noticed while binge watching through the rest of the series to catch up, but the way the episodes are divided is kind of weird. It's like every episode has half of one episode and half of another. It's great for binge watching because it flows so seamlessly from one episode to another, but this one just felt incomplete because of it.

9. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I absolutely adore this series--one of my very favorites. The writing and manga artwork is amazing, though Studio Bones also does a very good job most of the time in making the series look great animated. I watch episodes as soon as they're released while also actively keeping up with the manga and makes me real happy seeing other fans of this series♡

Personal best character is Tamaki (manga only atm) and Mirio, but I'm also a huge fan of All Might (who isn't), Todoroki, Kirishima, Tsuyu, and Uraraka since she is so much like me haha. Bakugo's gotten some great personality development lately, it seems, so he's high up there too. And Deku for being so pure aaaa. But honestly...everyone is lovely!

mr. compress was awesome yess
    and +1 I would love to see these mask-wearing yakuza hinted at by closure of s3! especially since it means the big three will also be around<3

10. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Yesterday's episode, honestly, made me emotional. There was an obvious change in Bakugo's voice when he told Izuku not to come for him- a sort of tone that we've never heard before. Whether it was because he knew Izuku would just be killed if he kept going with his injuries, or if it was just his pride getting in the way, that one line ("Don't come, Deku...") was very important.

Also, I love how they made Tenya learn from his actions. The fight with Stain obviously had a big impact, and him flashing back to the memory of being in the hospital with Manual was sooo so important to me. These poor kids are caught at a crossroads, I just want them to come out of this mess okay.

11. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Yeah, it's hard to tell for sure but it sounded like he was actually worried. I haven't read any of the manga, but I really hope Bakugo turns out to be okay.

12. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    As someone who has read the entire manga, it's taking quote a bit of willpower to not blurt out/talk about what happens later on X_X

13. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Spoilers are allowed, as long as they are tagged appropriately!

14. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I love Hawks so much. Throw me a bird esque character and they will become my favorite.

15. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Just watched the new episode.

Ohhhh my godddd.

16. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I finally caught up with the manga and boy was that a roller coaster.

17. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I'm actually pretty scared for what's to come. I know some bits and pieces;
    For example, I know about Eri (?), but I'm certainly not ready for the talk Deku's mom is gonna have with All Might. No, my feels, plz. But I am hyped for the Big 3 to appear!

18. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I can finally stop having to listen to people saying the Explodoking will become a villain WOOOOO

19. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Okay I haven't read the manga or any of the spoilers on this thread, but all of the "oh no this horrible thing is about to happen" is making me so anxious. :D Midoriya even keeps hinting at something horrible happening.

20. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    There's so many horrible things that happen in the manga, for what I've heard. But after today, I need that week break. Did I cry during it? Absolutely. And I rarely, if ever cry when I watch things, so that just shows how emotional this ep made me. All Might is a true hero, he is the embodiment of heroism, and I have so much respect for that man.

awney likes this.