1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

My Wonderful YouTube Channel! :)

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by InfectedGaming, Aug 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InfectedGaming

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hey guys, Bloom welcomed me to this wonderful forum in hopes that I could grow my YouTube channel and of course to join the community, which just hit 2,000 members! On my channel I post Pokémon content daily, but one day want to expand to other games, hence the name Infected GAMING. After every project I have a fan vote on what my next series should be, and it doesn't have to be Pokémon game, but of course it can. When I upgrade my computer I plan on posting other series as well from various consoles. Thanks, and please feel free to critique my channel!

Click Here To Check It Out!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Wow you got 300 subs ;A; i suck at youtube xD I subscribed :3 Do you do thing that aren't Pokémon in that channel too? xD This eevee want to know moar OAO

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. InfectedGaming

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hey! Yes, I do things that aren't Pokémon but after each playthrough I ask my subs to vote on what they wanna see :3 thanks for subbing glad you like the content!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.