1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's Go New Pokémon Encounters In Let's Go

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    So recently we've learnt that Chansey can be found in Route 6 which is sort of a big deal - this means you're able to find certain Pokémon much earlier in the game. Which Pokémon do you want to be able to find in different locations?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    At first glance, this worries me that the safari zone could potentially be replaced with the go park. Hopefully that's not the case.

I'd like to catch Rhyhorn earlier in the game though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Whoa, really? ... I can understand why they would get rid of the Safari Zone, since it is basically Pokémon Go on a limited scale. And why there were theories about PoGo being something of a prequel to the mainline games.

4. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I don’t know if they’re actually taking it out, but thats the way it seems to me. If the Pokémon originally found there are scattered throughout the region, I can just see it getting replaced with the go park. I personally love the safari zone so hopefully thats not the case.