1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Next Character and they're home Region

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by CharlieWeasleyfan, Dec 12, 2017.

?

Where does the character start?

1. Johto

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Kanto

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hoenn

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. Sinnoh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Unova

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  6. Kalos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Alola

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    I'm writing out a plotline for a character but I can't pick which region they should be from and where they go. In the Poll is where they begin. I want you to comment where they're going and why. Either moving, their adventure awaits or a professor wants them there. I'll start putting the story up in 21 days once I've given people enough time to see it. If there is a te I'll announce that and let people make a final call. You can also comment if you want a boy character or a girl character

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. warriorseadra

warriorseadra PKMN Breeder

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽168.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Going from Alola to Johto because the family really fell in love with the cultural appropriation of the one island and want to experience it first hand. It could lead to a lot of funny missunderstandings due to different interpretations and evolution of social customs

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Okay just don't forget to put your vote of where they start in the beginning so then I can see a full tally after 21 days please but your input is very much apreciated

4. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Best thing to do is to have said character's home region reflect off their behavior and some quirks. Maybe have them mix in a few words or dialect of their home. You could also have them show an unfamiliarity with the new traditions and customs of the new region. Same thing with trivial stuff like the weather. Someone from a warm place like Alola will find it quite cold in Sinnoh while a native to the region would have adapted to such cooler climates.

ShinigamiMiroku likes this.
  5. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    like what’s already mentioned, i’d love to see the character start in alola! it’ll be fun, because alola is pretty different from the other regions. looking forward to reading your story though!

6. JellyBunnyBeans!

JellyBunnyBeans! PKMN Breeder

Cuti
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.3
    Hoenn to Alola, for a change in their family's job. Female or male could work

7. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    I am going to start writing tomorrow so I need numbers or a final decision made

8. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    Let's see.. I've done Kanto to Johto, ALola to Johto, Orre to Johto, planning on Johto to Kanto, and we've already seen Kanto to Alola. I want to see Alola to Unova. Maybe the character goes there to become a movie star, but also needs to train up their Pokémon too.

Either gender is fine of course, and this way you can use characters from multiple regions, like Sabrina and Diantha.

CharlieWeasleyfan likes this.
  9. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Got it. Thanks for an idea