1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Staff Post Nominate Members for MOTM (January MOTM)

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Ryan, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    I nominate Taco as well. She's been nothing but friendly and helpful since she joined on the first forum, and has greatly contributed. I also second what Doima & Slugkid said about Stark.
    I don't currently have a ROTM nomination, though. It's a tough choice to make.

2. moominmama239

moominmama239 PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Oops! sorry! :sweat: Umm, so I'll change my vote for Taco too. she is so nice and kind!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Nearing the end of the month, it's time to nominate members for Member of the Month again! Please don't nominate more than two members, and provide a reason. With recent staff changes we currently have Rotation Moderator on hold and are not holding nominations for that.
    ____

Myself I nominate Tomatketchup. Since joining they have been quite active and have clearly tried to contribute to threads and keep discussion going.

4. Stark

Stark

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    I would be inclined to agree with Doima, Tomatketchup. They're the member that I see around the forums the most right now, and are contributing in a positive way.

5. bubbie

bubbie Sassmaster

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    i agree with tomatketchup! very active and friendly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Agreed, tomatketchup is a good poster, for all of the reasons stated!

I also think Potatrobot has been active recently and he's been helpful and contributed to threads as well.

Edit: I just realized, "tomat" and "Potat". You could add an o in both of them to make them a veggie/fruit. What fun.

7. moominmama239

moominmama239 PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I agree with doima, tomatketchup has been a lovley person on the forums

8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Potatrobot - he's been really contributing to threads recently and has offered help with our ROM hack too, generally a good guy in my eyes.
    kohakuchan19 - been here for quite some time, maybe not super active in all of the forums but they have stuck with us and I'm pretty sure they visit us as often as possible.

9. Potatrobot

Potatrobot Resident Potato

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    Oh you guys, I'm blushing.

Anywho, I'm putting my hand up for Tomatketchup too.

10. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    "I nominate the Grinch!" sorry, had to do it.

Tomatketchup as my vote! He's a real friendly guy, pleasure to be around! He makes great posts too :D

11. Tomatketchup

Tomatketchup Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Didn't realize people liked me so much. :P Thanks you guys! :wub:

12. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hopefully I haven't opened this too early, but feel free to nominate members for the next MOTM here. The month is over half way done, so this way we'll have plenty of time to get votes in for members you think are deserving of the positions. I must stress, for each candidate, you must supply your reason for your nomination. It must be at least two sentence.

One of my votes go to Mr_Lamont for MOTM. He's a nice guy from what I've seen so far, and he's given us a lot of suggestions to help the forums as much as he can. I think he would be a solid vote.

My other vote goes to Potatrobot again, he's around for a long time now and he's a really nice, friendly guy who I think would be a great choice for the position of MOTM.

Potatrobot likes this.
  13. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    ID Zeta

Always posts with substance wherever he posts, has good insights with Pokémon games.

14. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Rules have been updated a bit, please check the out and then nominate.

15. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Why is there no 2nd place medal?

16. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    What kind of question is that? I'm a bit confused.

17. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    It's not a contest like that where there are places, just one member of the month, nominated by anybody, voted on by staff.

18. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Nominating is back up, ready for next month!

My nominations go to:

For MOTM, I vote Moominmama239. Basically, I've seen them around for quite some time now, and they have remained active and constant. I think they are well known, and well liked among members on the forums. This makes them a good candidate.

My second nomination for MOTM is Mr_Lamont. He's been pretty helpful, he's also very active. Another good choice.

And for ROTM:
    Potatrobot. I think me and Satix discussed this before, but either way I think he should be a good choice for ROTM.

Potatrobot and Nate like this.
  19. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    I have to say 7Demented as MOTM. He was really welcoming to me when I started on this forum and he even helped me learn how to do the roleplays on here.

20. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    I nominate ID_Zeta as ROTM! :D He's been active pretty much every day since he joined the forums, and he's polite and helpful around the forums :)

As for MOTM, I say Fleck. He's been around for a bit, a pretty active poster and has even made his own RP. From what I can tell, most if not all members like him :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.