1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Staff Post Nominate Members for MOTM (January MOTM)

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Ryan, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    I nominate Raptor. Even though he's grounded half the time, he still makes an effort to come to LV. He's been around for almost a year now and I always see him posting on any new threads. Decent guy. :)

2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Go, go , go! We have little time, so get those nominations in!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. William

William Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I'd like to nominate @[member="Kuroida"]! Shee is an active member of the community and takes part in lots of discussions which is what LakeValor likes to see :) Also, she likes to hang out in the Lumoise City forum!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Halcyon Storm and Shadow Blaze like this.
  4. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I'd like to nominate PokeMaster1. He contributes regularly to the forums and makes it a better place with his knowledge of ROM hacks. Since he's a long time member, I believe he deserves the bragging rights for MOTM June.

5. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    I would like to nominate @[member=karatekid770] because he is very active ,posts a lot in the forums ,and is very fun to talk to on the shoutbox!

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Start the nominations now, folks!

I nominate bloom, she's a kind, nice member. She makes a lot of really detailed posts and in general is a very nice person to talk to. :)

7. Kuroida

Kuroida Hex Maniac

Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.7
    I'd like to nominate totalheartsboy. He's been around for a while and I constantly see him in the shoutbox. He's very dedicated and helpful to everyone :)

Garudarocks and Achromatic like this.
  8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    It's that time again! Nominate people for MOTM!

My votes go to:

Doki-i - Very friendly new member, she is incredibly kind and has made a great new shop which a lot of people are buying from!
    Shinygiratinaz - She has given a lot to LV, her own money and especially her time. Without her LV would most likely be down right now.
    Faleep - a very kind member who has posted a lot and contributed quite a bit to our community. A familiar and friendly face.
    DracoFeathers - A very kind member who has, like shinygiratinaz donated a lot of her time and even money to LV. Thanks to her donations for the hosting and even our url we're still up and running, so we owe her a lot.

Yes. That's more than 2! So what? So many people deserved it this time around. There's more but I don't want to push it. :(

Bubbles, Garudarocks and Faleep like this.
  9. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    I think @[member="shinygiratinaz"] deserves this upcoming MOTM. She has been with Lake Valor for some time now and is also an active member of the community. She has also selflessly supported LV with several donations over the past few months. This nomination doesn't do her justice. Jorny deserves this, for sure, no doubt!

Bubbles, Garudarocks and Faleep like this.
  10. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Usually I'd delete this since one of the rules is not to nominate some one twice, but I wholeheartedly agree with what you said! And I broke the rules too. (Next time we'll follow them hahaha)

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    It's voting time!

I vote:
    Faleep - Great member, she's been around for a while now and has recruited a lot of really active folks to LV.
    Pariah - Great new mentor and member who has been very active on LV recently, I expect great things!
    8542madness - He's donated so much money, time and effort in to his contributions to LV. He writes articles for the main site - which are all great and overall he's a really great guy. Would be cool to think August - his sister, September - him. Haha

12. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I nominate [member='karatekid770'] because he's really active, being here almost every single day. He's very friendly, and he's also a Mentor now. He's been here for quite some time now, so I think he deserves to be the MotM!

shinygiratinaz likes this.
  13. AeonsShadow

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I nominate bloom because Bloom has to deal with all of our shit in this tourney. (satix too but bloom is the one running the behind the scenes stuff)

14. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Sorry but you cannot nominate a mod, or some one who has already been MOTM.

15. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Yeah, I've already been MOTM Aeons, but I appreciate the nomination regardless. :)

I'm going to nominate @[member="LostSpirit"] and @[member="XxLonelinessxX"]

Both of these girls have been very active and great members on the forums recently. They are both excellent members to talk to and I think they deserve a nomination! ^-^

16. Darkathion

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    AquawindLugia
    I nominated AquawindLugia for trying so hard to recruit people even though they were struggling a bit to find people they try so hard to do their job and Recruit people even though there the only one ion the team and the expectation falls on their shoulders. GO Aqua

Id like to nominate Rafael because he was so helpful even though he wasn't a mentor and when i asked him questions he would answer straight away and he wasn't a mentor just a good guy so i would like to nominate Rafael!!!!!!

I would have also nominated Bloom but she already has been.

@[member="AquawindLugia"]
    @[member="Rafael"]

17. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    It's time folks, nominate away!

I nominate...

Synerjee. She's new, not many folks may know her yet but she's been a great poster so far and has given really nice, warm welcomes to a bunch of members, she's also been very active with stuff like gym tryouts so I'd say she's a good candidate!

Synerjee likes this.
  18. Scrafty1

Scrafty1 Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I'm going to nominate DracoFeathers, she was nominated before but she too is an active member and active contributor.
    Karzarill is my second nomination, they too have donated to the site and is a helpful mentor~

19. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Its time to nominate for November's member of the month everyone! ^-^

I'm going to nominate:

@[member="karatekid770"] - He has been an outstandingly active and fun member to be around on the forums. Despite all of the shipping shenanigans, he has still logged on everyday with a positive attitude and an interesting perspective on things!

@[member="AquawindLugia "]- She has been an extremely contributing member, whether it be by being active, submitting her art, or recruiting members, Aqua was not only my fellow dictator of the Old LV, but she is also a sweet and benevolent friend to everyone!

20. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I'm going to nominate @[member="Gengar's Grin"]
    He has been super active this past month and has brought a pretty positive environment. He's really friendly and very fun to be around! I honestly can't even imagine Lake Valor without him anymore. He's overall a really great member!

shinygiratinaz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.