1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Nothing much. Just myself

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Cherry3Fairy, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Hello guys. Myself Cherry3Fairy, but if it's long to pronounce, Ariya will be okay.
    So, I am new here. I don't know much about Lake Valor, so I expect some help from you guys if you're okay with that.
    Anyways, if I talk about myself, I like to be called by the name Ariya (though it's not my real name) and I am a huge fan of Pokémon. Especially XY & XYZ series. In that, Serena is my star! Gyah~ So cute, isn't she?
    Anyhow, next, I like google surfing a lot, and I am also interested in music a lot. I also play the guitar.
    My motherland is India. My mother tongue is Gujarati, but I like English too.
    So, enough with myself, I guess you are bored, so I'll end my intro here.
    Good day, and be warm with your junior~ :P ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Hey Ariya, welcome to Lake Valor :D I hope you have a great time here. And feel free to ask for help if you need it :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I was wondering what languages you spoke as I read your post - the grammar structure isn't that of a native English speaker, so that definitely makes sense.

You play guitar, you say? Quite the instrument to choose - how long have you been playing, and why did you decide to start?

I am always glad to help with introducing people to Lake Valor, and answering any questions as they arise. If you need somewhere to start, you can try the Pokémon Center sections, and branch outward from there.
    Please, enjoy yourself here; if you need help, always feel free to ask.

4. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Hope ya like it here, and that you stick around for a while!

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! We are always happy to see new fan join the site and have fun! Feel free to ask me a question if you are having trouble. I can answer a lot or send you in the right direction.

6. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    I am an Indian so it's natural that I'm weak in that professional English! :P :P I speak Gujarati, Hindi, little bit of Japanese (just a little)...
    I like guitar a lot! I've been playing it since... um... perhaps 2 months now... Haha~ it's funny right? Just 2 months. :P
    I somehow am interested in music a lot, I myself am confused why, so maybe that's the reason I play and learn it. Moreover, it's my big dream to perform before my fans, standing on a stage with spotlights on me, with a bunch of speakers here and there, and most important, hearing the shouts and screams and cheers of the audience as I sing for them... :P
    Okay, so thanks for reading and have a Good day~!

7. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    DANG IT
    I am from India too xD
    So to be exact you are from Gujrat side right?
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I hope you enjoy your stay here!
    And if you understand hindi then I have a msg for you.
    Aapka swagat h.Just testing if you know it. XD

8. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    So happy to talk with a hindustani person! ^_^
    Believe me? I am really an Indian and I live in Gujarat state, Ahmedabad district!
    And, just one more thing, aapka avatar bohot achcha hein~ I love Rikka~!

9. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,121.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    'ey and welcome to the lake, hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around. ^_^

10. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Our secret talks in hindi lol. Thank you. Nice to meet you!
    I live in uttrakhand XD. I went to jaipur last summer tho.

Serena aapki fav h, mko misty zaada pasand h XD. It feels weird to talk in hindi in a forum tho.
    You can also join discord if you like. We all members talk and chat there. Just download discord and join Lakevalor server. ^_^

Cherry3Fairy likes this.
  11. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Ah look, you have a new friend already. That didn't take long, though in fairness, that was expected to happen very quickly already.
    I predict you'll have a fantastic time here already; from the get-go you are right at home.

12. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Well welcome to Lake Valor Ariya! As you can tell, we are a diverse community with a big variety of interests. Wow, from India huh?! That's on my bucket list of places to visit!

Hope to see ya around. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask myself or anyone else willing. :)

13. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    I'm sure you'll fit right in~
    See you around~

14. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Welcomeeeee hope you enjoy it here!

15. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Welcome to the Lake, Ariya!
    I'm excited to see you about more! I'm also a huge fan of the xy xyz anime too! <33

16. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Thanks guys! ♡ ^_^

17. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Serena is absolutely adorable... probably my favorite female character, right next to Lillie. I do miss Kalos a whole lot, even though it hasn't ended too long ago. =c But it was too fun!

Nice to meet you Ariya. =) Hope you will have a lovely time here and will stick around, since we really do appreciate new members on LV!

18. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Welcome, Ariya! I'm more than happy to help if you need anything. :) Don't hesitate to ask, I love assisting when I can and meeting new people.

19. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7

20. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Whoops, I'm sorry for being late! ^^; Hi Ariya, welcome to Lake Valor! I hope that you'll have a great time here :)