1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pelipper's Mail Bag

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Pixel, Mar 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Hey all, I thought of something, so I'm making it here!​
    This'll be a thread called Pelipper's Mail Bag, where people who are replaying Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team or Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky can request rescues if they get knocked out!​
    Now, I'm sure you're wondering how this is going to work if the Nintendo DS Wifi System was ditched? Well, there's the Password System, which allows players to exchange mail through a combination of letters, numbers and punctuation.​
    Just a note: You can only get rescued from games in the same series. For example, if you get knocked out in Red Rescue Team, a player in Explorers of Time cannot rescue you. Also, Explorers of Sky players can only be rescued by other Explorers of Sky players.​
    I really hope that this topic gets a lot of hits, since I think it's a helpful idea, so request a rescue here!​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

tetsu
    (Ledyba)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.8
    Replayers usally jjst reset for like a mewoth or rilou to just be op through out the game but ill edit this post if I ever get knocked out its prolly gona be in darkrais fireken 40 level base though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.