1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pizza Warcrust (A non-Pokemon related Idea)

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by sohrob101, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    So I didn't know if this is the right place to post this or not, but this isn't really a fan fiction since it really isn't based on anything that already exists or refers to anything that already exists, or reuses materials that already exist.

Anyways Here's my jot notes on my Graphic Novel Idea, that I hope I can make a reality in the future.
    (Please for the love of god don't steal this idea from me T_T)
    (Warning, Pizza/Italian puns incoming)

Synopsis: In the City of Minneapolis, Minnesota, An undercover war is ensuing between the neighborhoods Pizza Stores for becoming the #1 Pizza Store and own all the Pizza Store Chains in the City. A young teen named Greg, works for the PizzaCrusters and is the best delivery boy in the entire store and company. The PizzaCrusters are tied for the lead for #1 with the Store across the street known as ParonnisPizza. The War is heated, and everything seems to be going good for both stores, until the biggest situation occurs for Greg. Gregs mother gets re-married to a man named Gino, but Greg recognizes Gino, as he is the manager and Company owner of the ParonnisPizza! Both Gino and Greg see this as an opportunity to sabotage the competition, while at the same time try to bond as step-father and son.

Character list
    Greg: Main Character
    Gino: Main Character
    Greg's mother Olivia: Side-Main character
    Mr.Crusty: Greg's boss, works at PizzaCrusters: Side character
    Ramona: Greg's childhood friend, gives Greg advice: Side character

Buddy: Gino's dog, may look lazy and fat, but can pack a strong bite: Small Side character
    Fabian: Greg's rival who works at ParonnisPizza
    Mr. Pepp Roni: Pizza Critic who at the same time keeps track of sale numbers for the Pizza war: Side character
    Sophie: A bimbo chick who works at ParonnisPizza, Gino hires Sophie in hopes to distract Greg, and to bring in perverted customers, for easy cash: Side character
    Gian: Works as the leading pizza chef at PizzaCrusters: Side character
    Jose: Works as the leading pizza chef at ParronisPizza: Side character
    Uncle Mario: Also known to be an Italian legend, uncle Mario tries his best to make Greg approve of his soon to be Father in law. Uncle Mario use to compete against ParronisPizza, but now as he aged, he see's that there is more to Pizza than competition: Important Side character
    Salami: Greg's Stray Cat friend, Greg has always kept Salami a secret from his mother, since Greg's mother doesn't like Cats, and if she were to know about Salami, Greg's mother would stop at nothing to get rid of it: Small side character
    Cheezus: A Rat who has been tormenting all Pizza Stores, and running them out of business due to health inspection. The only stores Cheezus has trouble sabotaging is PizzaCrusters, and ParonnisPizza: Small Comedic Relief character.

So what do you think? I do have the first episode/Chapter written down too, but I might just post it later on if people are interested in listening in to my idea some more.
    (This has been in my ideas folders for almost 2 years now, so I might as well get it to stretch out a bit T_T)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.