1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

PK Q&A with Timmy!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by MrTimtendo, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrTimtendo

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Heya, name's Timmy! Been trying to be more active here, so why not start with a Q&A of my own? :)

Of course, do try to stay within my respect zone and I have the right to not answer your question if I don't want to. =P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    What's the most underrated Pokémon in your opinion?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MrTimtendo

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Eh, I'm not too sure on what's underrated (frankly all that comes to mind are overrated), but for some Pokémon that are overlooked, I'd like to say ones like Delphox and Roserade are overlooked, but I LOVE to use them. Delphox has a great offensive typing (too bad it doesn't learn a special Fighting move though, I wish it got Focus Blast or Aura Sphere) and great speed and SpA, plus Switcheroo is hella hilarious when you give a Choice item to something that doesn't want it. I like Roserade to induce Sleep and set up Spikes, but boy that thing also hits pretty damn hard.

4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Out of all of the Smash Games, which one is your favorite and why?

Other than Ness, what are some of your favorite characters to play in Smash?

What character in your opinion is one of the most difficult to fight against?

Do you think another Pokémon should be in Smash as DLC? If so, which one and why?

5. MrTimtendo

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    1. I'd have to go with Smash 4 (Wii U). Like most other people, I play the new ones and like them better than the previous installments. Smash 4 gives me a hella good Ness and doesn't have much of that "cheapness" (i.e. infinites/chaingrabs), plus I do enjoy the stages on it as well.

2. I LOVE using Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, but Fox, Zelda and Palutena are my "decent" characters too. I sadly don't enjoy Lucas in Smash 4, but in Brawl he was much more fun.

3. (I assume Smash related?) I DESPISE fighting Sonic. This character gets in and out very easily, and you can't grab him b/c of how slippery he is. He counters Ness very well; KOing Sonic is no easy task and his damage output is insane, plus the Spring screws up Ness' recovery. Rosalina is also pretty stressful to fight cause her ground moves are quick and powerful, and her aerials have quite the range. I would still rather fight Rosa over Sonic anyday though. Villager makes me want to tear out my hair as well since I find everything about him stupid (his recovery, his aerials, his camping game... x.x).

4. Honestly, I think we have enough Pokémon as it is, but since I was a kid, I always envisioned Breloom being in Smash for repping Gen 3, plus I had bits and pieces of his set figured out... (i.e. Sky Uppercut could be his Up-B like Ryu's, Side B could be Bullet Seed/Seed Bomb, etc.). He'd play kinda similar to Ryu/Lil Mac, haha.

Bubbles likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.