1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Smash Pokémon for the Future Smash, Vol. 1: Gen I Evolution Families

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by ThomasP, Oct 27, 2022.

1. ThomasP

ThomasP PKMN Breeder

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,433.4
    Someday in the future, Nintendo will announce the next Smash right after Ultimate, whether or not with Masahiro Sakurai's involvement. However, if too many popular Pokémon belonging in the Generation I Evolution Families were included in the regular edition of Smash, maybe they will move into the Pokémon edition of Smash. So, which kinds of Pokémon belonging in their Generation I Evolution Families do you think is fit, unfit, likely or unlikely in the future Smash after Ultimate? Why? Please let me know, thanks.:)

2. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Uhh...Gen I has no real claim to itself left for Smash, the series is essentially done, and they dont add more Pokémon as main fighters to Smash unless it corresponds to the current generation. If you mean pokeballs they've already got a slew of Gen I and dont really need more.

Pokkens the only big place Pokémon has for itself with fighting games, and I'd honestly prefer it expand that instead of bloating Smash, but theres been no sign of a sequel anytime soon for that

3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    I doubt there will be any more Gen 1 Pokémon added to Smash. New Pokémon representation is almost always meant to correspond to whatever the latest games are as a form of horizontal marketing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...