1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Icebreak Rescue Team Awakening (Shayminlover123 x LunarRabbitPikachu)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LunarRabbitPikachu, May 9, 2015.

1. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    The Magnetmite nodded. "BZZT. THEN WE SHALL SEE YOU TOMMOROW AT WIGGLYTUFF'S SHOP," one of the Magnetmite replied. Soon, it and the other three Magnetmite float off. When Ninten arrives to check on Katsumi, she is still asleep and recovering from the poison.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten nodded to the Magnemite, waving to them as they left the premises. He went back into the building to check on Katsumi...thank goodness she was going to be alright. "All she needs is a nice rest...and I need to get money from Persian. I guess i'll wait for her to wake up to do all of this..." Ninten mumbled

3. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi continues to sleep for she'll probably be asleep for the rest of the day until dawn. But as she sleeps, she starts to dream of something. "Wh-where am I?" She asks herself while looking around. Suddenly, she sees a figure standing in front of her. "H-hello?" She says to the figure. She sees the figure wave back in return. She then notices the figure trying to speak to her; however, she can't hear what it's saying. "Wh-what are you saying?" She asks. Soon, the figure starts to disappear. "Wait, come back!! Tell me what you're saying!! Please!!" She pleaded, but sees the figure is gone. She sighs sadly. "It's faded..." She whispered to herself.

~Next Morning~

Katsumi wakes up and stretches a bit to get ready.

4. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten was floating right next to the mailbox outside, seems like he was snoozing around out there since there was no room on the inside for two Pokémon. Eventually he stretched out, waking up as soon as the suns rays hit his eyes. "Mmmph...that light is hurting my eyes..."

5. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Once Katsumi sees that she's fully awake, she looks around at her surroundings and sees that she is in the base. But she is surprised that Ninten is not here. She walks out to find Ninten, but already found him at the mailbox covering his eyes from the sun. "Ninten? What are you doing out here?" She asks him in confusion.

6. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Huh?" Ninten said, turning around to see Katsumi right in front of him. "Oh, hello, Katsumi! I was just sleeping out here, and I was also waiting for you. Wouldn't it be strange if I were to look over you while you sleep?" he chuckled, rubbing the back of his head quite nervously.

7. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi thought about it for a minute and sees Ninten's point. "O-oh," she says a little nervously. After a minute of silence, she looked worried. "B-but did you have trouble sleeping outside? Y-you could've left me outside since this is your house," she says to Ninten.

8. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Oh not at all! The dirt is just as comfortable as a bed despite being the messier way to sleep." the Azelf moved his hands towards his stomach, brushing off all the dirt that happened to be on him at the moment. "It's alright, Katsumi. You can sleep inside! I don't know why I never bothered to put two beds in there..."

9. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi frowns a bit after Ninten's statement about making two beds. "I could start making one now if you want. That way you nor I will have to sleep in the dirt," she suggested. "And I don't mind sleeping outside, honest," she added to Ninten.

10. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "I'll make myself a bed eventually. However, enjoy staying inside by yourself by the time being." he said, looking up into the sky. "Well...are you ready for more adventure today? It's burning daylight and there are lots of Pokémon who need help!" he said, smiling widely.

11. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi smiles to Ninten as her tail starts wagging in excitement. "You bet I am!" She says in excitement. Noticing her sudden excitement, she stops herself and smiles shyly. "I-I mean. I'm ready whenever you are," she says shyly.

12. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Great! We should probably stop by Wigglytuff's shop first to see if we can find the friend area for those Magnemite!" Ninten said, floating over towards the trail that led to Pokémon Square. "Let's go!"

13. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi smiles as she follows Ninten to Pokémon Square. Upon arriving, Katsumi sees the town as active as ever. She freezes a bit whether or not to go through town after some experience. However, she soon realizes that this is not about her feelings right now! This is all about Ninten and the Magnetmite! Nodding to herself, she continues to follow Ninten as they approach to the area that says Persian Bank and Wigglytuff's Shop.

14. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten reached Wigglytuff's shop a few seconds before Katsumi did. The two Magnemite were there as well...it seems like they were ready for them to get the friend area for their new teammate. "Oh hello, you two! Glad to see you again. Sorry to keep you waiting for so long...

15. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    When Wigglytuff sees Ninten and Katsumi, she smiles. "Hi there! You two were looking for the Power Plant Friend Area right?" She asks.

Katsumi looked confused, but nodded. "Y-yes ma'am," she says to Wigglytuff.

"Great! I was going to give you away some friend areas since you two started a Rescue Team. And Magnetmite had asked me to give you the Power Plant Area. So here we go," Wigglytuff said as she does her secret phrase that unlocks the Friend Areas: Power Plant, Mist-Rise Forest, & Wild Plains. "And Ta-da! You can now have access to the 3 friend areas," she says happily/

Katsumi smiles at this. The two Magnetmite start jumping in joy.