1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Icebreak Rescue Team Awakening (Shayminlover123 x LunarRabbitPikachu)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LunarRabbitPikachu, May 9, 2015.

1. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Katsumi mentally sighed so Ninten wouldn't notice. She'd be happy to help since she wouldn't want anyone especially a young child to be in danger and besides, it's the least she can do to apologize for being a big baby in front of him. She shows a small smile and nods. "Sure, I'll help you," she said to Ninten.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Oh thank you very much!" Ninten said, looking at her with a smile on his face "I think I know what place her baby fell into! Please follow me if you don't mind. We have to get there fast! Ninten said, turning around to float in another direction, hoping that Katsumi would follow him.

3. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi was about to stand on two legs, but then remembers that she's not a human, she's an Eevee. She then starts to take a few steps first on all four legs and notices she's walking just fine. Katsumi sighs in relief and now runs after Ninten so she can fallow him. As she and Ninten get closer, Katsumi caught up to Ninten and is now following him.

4. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Eventually Ninten got close to the entrance of Tiny Woods. He stopped for a moment and turned around, only to see that Katsumi was still running "Hey! This must be the place! Hurry along now, and don't worry! I'm not going in without you!" the Azelf said, yelling to her so she could her him.

5. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi caught up to Ninten and smiled. "Don't worry, I'm here," she told him with a smile. She then looks at the entrance of Tiny Woods and looks to Ninten. "Come on! Let's find Caterpie," she said to the Azelf and starts running into the woods with him.

6. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten smiled as Katsumi caught up with him "Alright! let's go get him!" Ninten said, running into the woods. They were now starting the first floor of their first ever mystery dungeon "Wait a minute! You don't want to take off without me now! These areas might be dangerous!" he warned.

7. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi continues walking, but she does look back yo Ninten. "What kind of danger?" she asked. Suddenly, she bumps into something... well, someone actually. She looks at the direction and sees a Sunkern glaring at her and Ninten. She immediately backed away and chuckled nervously. "Oh um.. s-sorry! I-I didn't see you," she apologize. But unfortunately, the Sunkern isn't accepting the apology and proceeds to attack Katsumi with an absorb attack. In response, Katsumi used growl that causes Sunkern to stop what it was doing and tries to embrace the growl attack.

8. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten gasped as he saw Katsumi walk right into a Sunkern "Oh no...I have to do something right away!" Ninten said, using a psychic attack to throw the Sunkern into the closest tree bark to knock it out. Eventually Ninten did catch up "God....your a fast one...." said Ninten floating over towards the Eevee slowly "That's one of the dangers, hostile Pokémon. Not every Pokémon in this dungeon is friendly...some even attack you! You must never let your guard down!"

9. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi looked surprised on how Ninten took out the Sunkern like it was nothing. After hearing Ninten's warning, she nodded to say she got the message and looks around more for Caterpie, but with extra cautious this time.

10. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "We have to look around for steps, that's the only way we are going to progress through this place." Ninten said, following Katsumi around "I'll be right behind you. I have your back whenever a Pokémon tries to attack us." Ninten said.

11. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi looks to Ninten and smiles. "Thank you," she says to him and looks around for a set of stairs. She suddenly sees a wurmple heading towards them and charges at it with a full on tackle attack. She manages to scare the wurmple away which leads to a set of stairs! "Look! There's a set of stairs! Let's go!" she says to Ninten and starts walking to the stairs.

12. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten turned around to Katsumi, only to find that there were steps right in front of him "Good job Kastumi! With your good eye we should be able to rescue this child in no time!" He said, walking towards the stairs, picking up some items along the way.

13. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi noticed that Ninten picked up some items, a round blue looking berry and a heart shaped pink looking berry. "Hey Ninten, what are those?" she asks as she points to the two berries.

14. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten started to open the palms of his paws to reveal the berries "Alright let's start with this blue one....this berry is called an Oran berry. Whenever you feel really tired or injured, just eat one of these and you should be back on your feet it no time! However, the berry on my right is called a Pecha berry, you use these when your poisoned, but we aren't right now so we don't have to worry about it, and we don't even have to think about it for a long time!"

15. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi looks surprised about the berrys' powers. "Wow! That's astonishing!" She said to Ninten with amazment. She then looks around and sees another Oran berry and tries to pick up the berry with her paw, but is failing miserably. She sighs a little bit. 'I guess I need more practice on this body...' she thought to herself.

16. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten watched her as she attempted to pick up the berry. He did feel a little sorry for her, and thought that he could do a little something to help her out. He used his psychic powers to slowly move the berry towards her face slowly "You want the Oran berry? Here you are! I know how hard it must be to adapt to your new....um....body." He said, smiling nervously.

17. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi chuckles nervously since she's embarrassed about not being able to control her new body. She smiles nervously as well. "Th-thank you..." she says to Ninten. She was about to pick up the oran berry by standing on her back paws, but falls backwards... again. She sighs quietly to herself, but then sees that it's close to her face. 'Perhaps I can carry it with my mouth,' she thought to herself and gently takes the oran berry and holds it with her mouth. She looks Ninten and tries to smile to him to show that she got, although her mouth is covered.

18. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten smiled as he stopped using his psychic powers on the berry "There you go, you look like your going to need a lot of help and i'll be there whenever you happen to need it!" the Azelf said "Oh wait! Eat quickly we still have to save Butterfree's child remember?"

19. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi looked confused. She was going to save the oran berry incase if they need it especially if they run out. Katsumi points her head forward so she can say they need to keep moving since she can't speak due to holding the berry in her mouth. Katsumi then looks around and notices another set of steps. She uses her paw to point to the stairs and starts running to the stairs.

20. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten nodded and followed Katsumi towards the stairs "We only have one more floor to go! This floor will have lots of Pokémon in it though, so don't think its going to be easy street now!" he said, trailing behind her.