1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Icebreak Rescue Team Awakening (Shayminlover123 x LunarRabbitPikachu)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LunarRabbitPikachu, May 9, 2015.

1. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Katsumi looks back to Ninten with a nod, but she also notices an Exeggcute right behind him and is about to attack using a psychic move! She immediately spits out the oran berry. "Watch out!!" she shouted to Ninten as she pushes him away from the Exeggcute's attack range and soon notices the Exeggcute had used its move on her. Somehow, she didn't feel pain at all, but... 'I'm... starting to feel... s-sleepy...' she thought to herself as she falls to the ground and is fast asleep thanks to they hypnosis attack by Exeggcute.

The Exggecute gets ready to use its next attack, barrage, at Katsumi while she's fast asleep.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten gasped as he was shoved out of the way of the Exggecute's attack "Woah! Katsumi what are you doing?!" he said turning around, seeing the Pokémon using sleep powder on Katsumi before his very eyes! "Oh no! I'm not going to let you do that to her!" he said, hissing a little bit only to prepare a Fire Blast attac.

3. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    The Exeggcute got scared by the sudden fire blast and hopped away. Katsumi had already fallen under the hypnosis effect and had fallen asleep. She even continued to lay there unconsciously when Ninten used fire blast at the Exeggcute.

4. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Katsumi!" Ninten said, looking at the Eevee sleeping "Now is no time for naps! Wake up!" he said, shaking her somewhat violently. He then started to look right in front of him. Seems like the last set of stairs were right there, but he couldn't leave without his partner.

5. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi continues to sleep until she felt the violent shaking. She slowly wakes up and notices Ninten. "N-Ninten? Wh-what happened?" she asked the Azelf. The last thing she remembered was that she got attacked by an exeggcute.

6. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "You were sleeping because oh a Hypnosis attack! You were out for a little bit, but I think I woke you back up fine. Looks what ahead of you right now!" he said, pointing towards the stairs.

7. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi looked surprised. She then turned to the set of stairs and smiles as she turns back to Ninten. "Awesome job Ninten!" she said to Ninten as she picks up the oran berry with her mouth. She then uses her head to point to the set of stairs to show that they need to go rescue Caterpie. Katsumi then starts running to the stairs.

8. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Thank you so much! I think i'm starting to have eyes like you if I do say so myself!" Ninten said as he floated with Katsumi "He should be right down those stairs! Be sure to cure him of his injuires.....that is if he even has any."

9. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi nodded and continues walking through the stairs.

"Waaaah!! Mommy!!!" Katsumi heard a child like voice crying out for help. Katsumi kept listening and followed the sound of the voice. Suddenly, she sees a Caterpie looking above and crying out for help. Katsumi then looked to Ninten and lifts one of her paws to point at Caterpie.

10. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten floats up the stairs and eventually heard crying within the room "Is that Caterpie?" he asked, but then Katsumi pointed towards the Pokémon in the room "Hey, what do you know....it is him!" he said, floating right up to the Caterpie "Hey! We came here to save you!"

11. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    The Caterpie turned to Ninten and Katsumi with a confused, yet tired look. "h-huh?" he asked.

Katsumi noticed how tired the Caterpie looks. She remmebered Ninten talking about the oran berries can heal one's strength. She then walks up to Caterpie and drops the oran berry to Caterpie. "Here, eat this. It'll make you feel a lot stronger," she said to Caterpie.

Caterpie looked at the oran berry with confusion but took a bite of it. For a moment, Caterpie didn't react, but soon he starts gobbling the whole berry up rapidly and looks energized. He looks to Ninten and Katsumi. "Thank you!" he said to Katsumi and Ninten.

Katsumi smiles, but stops when she remembered Butterfree. "Your mother is waiting for you. Let's go to her," she said the Caterpie. She notices Caterpie nodded rapidly. So, she turns to Ninten and nods. "Let's get Caterpie back to Butterfree," she said to him.

12. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten nodded to Katsumi "Let's get him out of here before conditions get even worse. I'll lead the way since I know a way out." Ninten said as he floated towards another set of stairs, this time they lead upwards instead of downwards "All we have to do is go up these stairs and we should be out in no time at all!" he said towards Katsumi "Let me know when you are ready to go!"

13. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi nodded. "Then let's go," she said to Ninten. She looked back to Caterpie. "Stay close okay, we'll get you to your mom," she said to Caterpie.

Caterpie nodded to Ninten and Katsumi. "Okay miss and mister," he said to them and stays close.

Katsumi looked to Ninten and nodded. "Lead the way," she said to him with a smile.

14. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten smiled and slowly started to walk up the stairs that lead up to the surface. However, it was a very long 4 story walk back up "This will take a little bit, but we will still be able to make it to the top regardless! I can't wait to see your mothers expression. She will probably be most pleased that you are safe!" he said, speaking to the Caterpie specifically.

15. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi nodded to Ninten at the walk part. Caterpie looked excited and gets in between Katsumi and Ninten. "I can't wait to get back to Mommy!" Caterpie said to Ninten with excitement.

16. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Eventually they made it to ground level, where they originally were before they explored the dungeon "Ok, we are here! Now all we have to do is find your mom!" Ninten said, spotting her in a distance "There she is!" he pointed out.

17. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Butterfree then notices Katsumi and Ninten and they are also with Caterpie. "My baby!!" she said happily as she flies to the three and lowers down to her child. "You're safe! Thank goodness!" she said to Caterpie as she hugs him. She looked to Ninten and Katsumi and smiles. "You two are heroes. Please, may I know your names?" she asked Ninten and Katsumi.

18. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "The name is Ninten!" the Azelf said, smiling as he was looking at the heart warming reunion between mother and son "My partner here is named Katsumi, we are just so glad that you two are back together safe and sound!"

19. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Caterpie looked at them with sparkly eyes. "Cool!" he exclaimed to Ninten and Katsumi.

Katsumi looked to Caterpie with an uncomfortable look, but quickly hides it and doesn't complain. After all, the poor Pokémon was trapped and it had just been rescued.

"Thank you both. Please, take these as a part of my gratitude," she says to Ninten and Katsumi. She hands Ninten an oran berry, pecha berry, and a rawst berry. "Thank you both again and I hope we meet again someday," she says to Katsumi and Ninten and flies off as Caterpie is on her back.

20. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten waved at them "P-please take care of yourselves!" he said with a smile before looking at Katsumi once again "Well Katsumi....now I think it's time to ask you something. Would you like to stay here and make a rescue team with me? I figure you have no where else to go at the moment..."