1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Icebreak Rescue Team Awakening (Shayminlover123 x LunarRabbitPikachu)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LunarRabbitPikachu, May 9, 2015.

1. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Katsumi thinks about it for a moment. 'Well, I really don't have anywhere to go; so I guess staying with Ninten isn't a bad idea. Okay then,' she thought to herself as she gives Ninten a nod. "Sure," she said to the Azelf.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten smiled widely "Alright that's awesome! Please come along with me, I have a place in town we can stay at!" he said, floating in one particular direction.

3. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi nodded and proceeds to follow Ninten. 'I wonder what place Ninten is talking about?' she thinks to herself as she follows Ninten.

4. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    After a little while they reached what it seemed like a building made out of wood "Here we are! This is were I settle at, it's a good little home isn't it?" he asked "Oh wait I forgot...if we are starting our team....what should our team name be?"

5. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi stared at the place and her tail started to wag rapidly as she smiles big. 'This place looks amazing,' she thought to herself. She then hears Ninten suggesting a team and thinks. She couldn't think of any so she turns to Ninten. "You can decide on the team name if you want," she said to him.

6. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Hm, alright...that shall be easy. Today we shall be ever known as Icebreak!" he said with a hint of excitement in his voice "Just imagine all the job offers we will get!" Ninten said with sparkles within his eyes.

7. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi smiled and nodded in agreement. "That's a nice name and I can't wait for those offers we will get!" she said with a smile.

8. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Well why don't you get a little rest for today? You seem like you had quite the adventure today, and i'll sleep outside!" Ninten said in a cheery mood.

9. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi looked at Ninten with shock and guilt. "N-no! This is your house! You can sleep on the bed. I'll just sleep on the floor in the hut. It's no big deal, honest," she said to the Azelf.

10. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten shook his head "No, you can sleep inside tonight. I insist! You are staying here with me after all....."

11. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi folded her ears down. "W-well, we can both sleep in the hut. You can sleep on the bed and I can sleep on the floor... if that's okay with you?" she said to Ninten as she blushes in embarrassment. She's never slept in the same room with someone... or at least that's what she remembers.

12. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Well I guess that's ok...." he said looking down for a moment "I never had someone come in my house before so i'm not exactly sure how to do this....." he said, walking into the entrance of his house "Are you coming Katsumi?"

13. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi nodded silently as she is still a little embarrassed a bit. She follows Ninten into the house and takes a look around of the place.

14. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "There isn't much in here....well at least for now. I hope to keep building on this place so it can look like a proper team base." he explained "But I don't have anyone to do that for me at this very moment...."

15. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi looked around and smiled. "I think it looks great in here. And if we do find other Pokémon to help, we can make this place the best team base there ever was," she said to Ninten with a smile still.

16. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten nodded "We will find some Pokémon soon enough. I just know we will!" he said with a smile as he started to tuck inside of his bed "Well you might want to get some rest for tomorrow. We are going to have plenty of job offers tomorrow! That is...I hope...."

17. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi looked around and noticed a corner spot at the top right, close to Ninten's bed. She walked to that spot and lies down. "After hearing Ninten's last phrase, she folds her ears back a bit. "Me too Ninten..." she said to him as she drifts off into sleep.

18. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten then nodded and then slowly started to drift of to sleep. There was no snoring coming from him, however the red jewel on his forehead started to glow for some unknown reason.

19. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi suddenly woke up as she notices a light. She looks around and sees it's from Ninten. 'what's wrong with Ninten?!' she thought to herself curiously.

20. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten's light kept glowing for a little while, but after that it calmed down mysteriously. It was quite odd looking....even other Pokémon told him about it.