1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Icebreak Rescue Team Awakening (Shayminlover123 x LunarRabbitPikachu)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LunarRabbitPikachu, May 9, 2015.

1. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Katsumi eye narrowed curiously at the gem. It did look a bit strrange. But then again, se doesn't know what most gems look like... Well, at least for most of them. She shrugs and lies down as she heads back to sleep

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    A couple of hours passed after a little while. During these past couple of hours the ground was shaking a little bit, almost as if it was a minor earthquake.

3. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi became startled since she woke up by the earthquake and looks around rapidly. But then she remembers that these happen all the time in this world. She stood still until it subsided. Once it did, she sighs in relief. 'Good, it's over... It's going to take me a while to get use to,' she thought to herself. She yawned as she realizes that she's still tired. Without waisting time, the shiny Eevee went back to sleep

4. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten woke up after he felt the tremor. It was early in the morning and the sun's rays were going through the window "Hm...it's morning. I guess its time to go outside and wait for Katsumi to wake up." he said, floating outside in quite a hurry.

5. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi continues to sleep. All of the commotion in the house wasn't working for her.

6. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    A couple of more hours past after a little while. Eventually Ninten was knocking on the side of the building, trying to wake Katsumi up for this new day.

7. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi immediately wakes. "I'm awake!" she shouted a little. She then looks around and notices it was only Ninten. She blushes in embarrassment. "Oh, good morning Ninten," she said to the Azelf with a nervous smile.

(I have updated my first post! Now we can see information about our characters!! :))

8. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten smiled towards Katsumi "Good morning! Sorry to wake you, but we can't be sleeping all day! We have plenty of work to do...let's take 5 missions. Does that sound fair to you?"

(Awesome!! :D)

9. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi stretches a bit and looks to Ninten with a confused look. "We have five missions even though we just started a rescue team?" she asked with a confused look.

(Hey Shayminlover, can you send me a little info about Ninten in a pm?)

10. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Oops, I don't think I explained myself. I meant to say we should get 5 missions....oh wait...you haven't even visited the town yet huh? I totally forgot!" Ninten said, gasping "Come with me Kastumi!" Ninten said, rushing out the door.

(Sure! What kind of info do you need?)

11. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi looked surprised at the sudden rush move movements from Ninten. "Hey! Wait for me!" she shouted as she starts running after the Azelf,

(Well, can you pm me Ninten's moves, personality, and his back story please?)

12. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten didn't slow down at all, mainly because he couldn't hear her over the wind that kept blowing onto his face. It didn't take long to get into town either, it took him...about 5 minutes to get into the center of the town.

(Sure I can!)

13. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi had to stop from time to time for deep breaths. She's still learning how to walk like an Eevee. As she arrived town she noticed some of the Pokémon staring at her. This got her freaked out and tries to hide herself by using her tail. As she tries to find Ninten since she lost him, she suddenly trips herself due to her clumsiness causing some of the other Pokémon to laugh at her. Katsumi continues to hide herself as she now runs to a place where there is hardly any Pokémon while looking down at the ground. Little did she know, she ran past Ninten and went north of the town and hides by a bush close to a pond.

(Thank you :))

14. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten watched Katsumi from afar, but he saw her trip and fall after a little while. He gasped, wondering if she was alright "Are you ok?" he said, before she ran past him. Ninten sighed and started to chase after her "I can't believe it....why does everyone has to be jerks all of the time?" he mumbled to himself.

15. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi arrived near a pond and hides in bush and shivers. She's now nervous to go into town, for she thinks that those same Pokémon will only make fun of her.

16. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Eventually Ninten walked up north. However, he didn't see Katsumi everywhere. Instead he just saw the Whiscash that lived in the lake "Katsumi! Where did you go? Come on....please come out..." Ninten said, looking around the area to see if she was anywhere.

17. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi shivers a little, but stopped once she realizes the one calling for her is Ninten. She folds her ears down as she comes out of hiding and looks to him. "I'm right here..." She said quietly, but it's loud enough for Ninten to hear.

18. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten turned to his side for a moment, looking at Katsumi who was in a bush. He floated towards her "Now what are you doing here? Ignore all of those Pokémon out there, they are just jerks you know...."

19. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi continues to fold her ears down. It's hard to ignore Pokémon that are looking at you and gives you the creeps especially for being new to have a Pokémon body. However, she nods silently to Ninten and looks to him so she can follow him when he's ready.

20. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Just ignore all of the Pokémon that laugh at you. I'm going to show you the town remember? That's the most important part of this tour." the Azelf said with a smile "And don't worry, i'll be right next to you this time."