1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Icebreak Rescue Team Awakening (Shayminlover123 x LunarRabbitPikachu)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LunarRabbitPikachu, May 9, 2015.

1. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Katsumi smiles as she walks besides Ninten. "Well, that's a good thing," she says to the Azelf. She keeps walking beside him and looks around for any enemies they could encounter.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Alright...let's get started!" he said with a smile as he picked up something in front of him. It was a Power Band! "Hey look Katsumi, this is a Power Band. Wear it!" Ninten said, with the band in his hands. "With this you will be doing extra damage with your attacks!"

3. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi looks to the bad with surprise. But she then looks to Ninten and is now worried for his safety. "But what about you? Won't you need it for your attacks?" she asks the Azelf with worry and concern.

4. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten chuckled for a moment. "I don't use Psychical attacks unless I have to. I am a psychic type after all." Ninten said, hearing footsteps coming from somewhere. "Hey! Do you hear that? I recommend you ready yourself!" the Azelf warned.

5. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi looks at the Power Band and nods. "Well, alright then," she says to Ninten as she takes the Power Band tries to wrap it around her neck, but having a difficult time thanks to her paws.

6. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten looks around for a brief moment. "Hm...I might have heard something from another room. Well let's just hope we don't encounter anything too menacing..."

7. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi looks to Ninten and then to the other room. "I hope so too..." she says to Ninten as she keeps her eyes locked onto that room.

8. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Shouldn't be anything too bad." Ninten said as he flew into the next room quickly. As soon as he did some kind of light started to flicker. "Oh...it's this." Ninten said.

9. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi follows Ninten and sees that he picks up that has light flickering out of it. "What is it?" she asks the Azelf while looking at him and the item with curiosity.

10. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "It seems like a..." he said, stopping his sentence to get a good look at it. "A Thunderstone? I'm not sure, but I guess we can keep it, just don't touch it." he said.

11. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi smiles and is about to touch it, but stops when she hears Ninten say to not touch it. She looks to the Azelf with a confused look. "Why? What happens if I touch it?" she asks him.

12. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Then you are going to evolve into a Jolteon. Now I don't know if that's a good idea considering that you used to be a human and all." Ninten said. He didn't know what would happen to her if she were to evolve...

13. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi looks surprised as she moves away from the Thunderstone. She then looks to Ninten. "Will it be okay in the Toolbox then?" she asks the Azelf.

14. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Yes, it will be fine in the toolbox!" Ninten said, putting the Thunderstone inside of the box. "I'm actually somewhat glad you decided not to touch this stone so early..."

15. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi looks to Ninten with a surprised, but also confused. "Why would you think that Ninten?" she asks the Azelf.

16. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Well you seem to really want to touch it. I don't know if you have any knowledge of the evolution of Eevee..." he said, rubbing the back of his head nervously.

17. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    "O-oh, yeah, that's probably true," Katsumi says as she decides to drop the subject. "So, where do you think we should find the stares that go down?" she asks Ninten as she looks around the area.

18. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Probably the next room." Ninten said, floating towards the nearest hallway. "These dungeon rooms become bigger and bigger with each floor we go down by the way." Ninten said. "Just thought I would say that. That information will be important for later too!"

19. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi nods as she continues to follow Ninten. Once they arrived to another room, she looks around for any set of stairs. To her surprise, there is a set of them at the corner! "Ninten over here!!" She says to the Azelf as she starts running to the stairs.

20. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten rubbed his head for a minute. "We are sure finding the stairs early. That's funny...whenever I enter a dungeon like this it normally takes me forever to get through out." he mumbled as he floated over towards the stairs.