1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Icebreak Rescue Team Awakening (Shayminlover123 x LunarRabbitPikachu)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LunarRabbitPikachu, May 9, 2015.

1. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    "Maybe we're just lucky in this floor," Katsumi replies to Ninten as she follows him to the stairs. One they went through the stairs, Katsumi looks around and sees a bunch of female Nidoran surrounding them. She jumps a bit and gets ready to battle.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten laughed for a moment as he saw a bunch of female Nidoran surrounding them. "I knew that this wasn't going to be very easy." he said, letting his eyes glow blue for a moment. "You tackle the ones on the right, I got the left." Ninten said, trying to form some kind of a plan.

3. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi nods as she starts tackling down the female Nidoran on the left. As they continue to take out the Nidoran, Katsumi finishes off the last Nidoran, but then something happens. Before she manages to take out the last Nidoran, she used poison sting at Katsumi. And another to make the issue worse is Nidoran's special ability, Poison Point! Katsumi starts to shiver and her face is getting a small purple color. She coughs and shivers as she lies down on the ground a bit. "N-Ninten... I don't feel very good..." she says to the Azelf while shivering.

4. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten used psyshock on the Nidoran to the left, knocking them out one by one until there wasn't anymore on his side. "Well that wasn't a big deal." he mumbled before looking over to Katsumi. "What?! Are you poisoned?!" Ninten said before he looked at the stairs in front of him. "K-katsumi...can you move?" he asked, they were only a few steps away from the stairs...

5. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi slowly tries to get up while shivering from the poison. "I... I can try..." she replies to Ninten. She then looks to the stairs and starts walking to it despite the poison in her body. She then gets to the stairs and suddenly falls down due to suddenly falling down the stairs. "Ow..." she mumbled and tries to get up and looks around. She suddenly sees some magnetmites. "N...Ninten... I... I see them..." she said as she slowly points to the two magnetmite huddling together and they are unaware of Ninten and Katsumi.

6. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "I heard that if you have a status condition and if you take a walk through the stairs then you will be healed in no time! Just try and make your way up the stairs." Ninten said, looking closely to what was in front of him. There were two Magnemite! "Hey! I think that is our clients over there! Lets help them." Ninten said before turning around to find Katsumi at the bottom of the stairs. "Or how about in a few seconds?" Ninten said, floating over to Katsumi so he could assist her

7. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi, still poisoned, gets up weakly, and slowly follows Ninten. "I... I think... I'll be fine..." she says to the Azelf when she sees him float to her. "Let's get... our clients out of here..." she added as she walks to the Magnetmites so they can notice her as she explains about her and Ninten came to rescue them. She then looks to Ninten with the Magnetmite while still shivering from the poison, but doesn't show it.

8. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "No, you aren't going to be ok, not until we get home or if I give you something right now." Ninten said, following Katsumi over towards the Magnemite, sighing. "Well at least we can teleport out of here when our clients are ready and you can have a rest..." he mumbled.

9. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi nod as she tries to remain awake. Finally, Katsumi's body couldn't take the pressure of the poison anymore and falls down to the ground. She then looses conscious and shakes shivers still.

10. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten held out his badge for a moment as Katsumi fell down onto the ground. "Alright! We all need to get out of here right now!" he said, hoping to teleport the Magnemite and Katsumi out. All of a sudden a light shined over Ninten and Katsumi first, the light was really bright, so bright that you couldn't tell what was happening around you.

11. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi still continues to remain unconscious when the beam of light transported her, Ninten, and the four magnetmite to her and Ninten's base. The magnetmite noticed Katsumi's unconsciousness and looks to Ninten. "BZZT. WOULD YOU LIKE ME AND MY FRIENDS TO FIND SOME PECHA BERRIES FOR YOUR FRIEND?" it asks as it looks to the Azelf.

12. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Ninten would look at Katsumi nervously once they were in front of their base. He was still quite worried. He then looked over towards the Magnemite and nodde. "Oh yes please! That would be really nice, I hope that isn't too much to ask from you..."

13. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    The magnetmite nodded. Two of them flew off and returned with two Pecha Berries. The other two gently lifted Katsumi and placed her on the hand-made bed. They soon got a Pecha Berry close to Katsumi's mouth and started squishing it so the juices can get in to her mouth. Once they finished, they see her fever has gone down and the poison left her body. "BZT. YOUR FRIEND IS GOING TO BE FINE. ALL SHE NEEDS NOW IS SOME REST AND SHE'LL BE GOOD AS NEW," one o the magnetmite said to Ninten while the other three nod.

14. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Oh thank goodness!" Ninten said, watching Katsumi's fever go away. Eventually Ninten turned towards the three Magnemite and smiled with glee. "Is there anything I can do to repay you guys for helping my little friend?" he asked. He was really relieved to know that Katsumi was going to be alright for now.

15. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    "BZZT.. THERE IS NO NEED FOR THAT," one of the magnetmite said to Ninten.

"BZZT. INDEED. YOU SAVED UTR FRIENDS. NOW, IT WAS OUR TURN TO RETURN THE FAVOR," the second magnetmite said while nodding.

16. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Oh thank you guys..." Ninten said, looking back to Katsumi. It has been one heck of a day for these two...luckily nothing too terrible happened to them. "Wait a second..." Ninten said, looking over towards the Magnemite once again. "Would you two...like to join our team?"

17. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    The Magnetmite looked excited! "BZT. JOIN THE TEAM?" It asks.

One of the other Magnetmite floats around in excitement! "BZT. I WOULD LIKE TOO!" It says, but stops as it remember something. "BUT, DO YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW WHERE I CAN STAY TO BE CLOSE?" It asks Ninten.

18. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "A place to stay? Well..." Ninten said, looking at the ground "Well we don't have a place nearby yet. Though I do think we can get you guys one...somehow."

19. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    The Magnetmite. "BZT. WELL WE CAN COME BACK TOMORROW OR WHEN YOU FIND THAT PLACE. IN THE MEANTIME, IT WOULD BE BEST TO KEEP AN EYE ONE YOUR FRIEND, OKAY?" It says to Ninten.

20. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Can do! We will be waiting for your return tomorrow, Magnemite." Ninten said with a smile. At least Magnemite didn't say no completely! "Hm, looks like we are going to visit Wigglytuff tomorrow...hopefully his shop will be open."