1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokémon Mystery Dungeons: The Mystery of the Bells.

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShadowJCreed, Jul 8, 2018.

1. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    Here is the introductory scene with a narrator. “Welcome to the Pokémon world where Pokémon live peaceful lives.” “Now our story is about 5 heroes chosen by fate to save the world.” “Their journey like many others started in a city Chime City to be more specific.” “Chime City used to be a land of prosperity founded and protected by the two Legendary Guardians.” “However one day in the dead of night a deadly screech was heard through the whole city.” “When the citizens came to investigate the Guardian Pokémon were gone.” “Now with their disappearance the city has been mysteriously crumbling along with it many guild members have left now.” “No one knows who caused this well some call it a curse which I think is an appropriate name for it all we do know is that it must be fixed and with the guild still alive we will triumph and find our Guardians.”

(I hope you guys like the introduction.)

2. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    In lower Chime City a Poocheyna is walking in the market with a Gardevoir by his side. A voice is heard from nearby “Sign up for the Chime City Guild our yearly signups have begun and as usual will end at 9:00 tonight.” He looks over and sees it’s a Ludicolo speaking.

Zayn can’t do anything, but feel a sense of needing to join the guild. Gardevoir looks down at him “Zayn you know you’re too young to join the Guild when you’re older you can join.”

Zayn looks down in sadness “Yeah I know Ms. Gardevoir it just always looks so interesting seeing this every year.” “Maybe the Guild could even help me remember who I am.”

Gardevoir kneels down “I know you want to find answers about why can’t remember who you are, but rest assured you will remember one day.” She brings him into a hug “I know you will.”

Zayn takes the hug “Thanks Ms. Gardevoir.” In his head he thinks “I know you say that I can’t join, but I’m old enough now by Guild rules so tonight I’m finally making a stand and signing up after dark.”

They then proceed to go to the Keckleon merchant stand.

3. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    In the night Gardvoir is by Zayn on his bed and kisses his cheek “Goodnight Zayn I’ll see you in the morning.”

Zayn faking being tired yawns “I’ll see you tomorrow Ms. Gardevoir.”

Gardevoir leaves the room. Zayn gets out of bed and climbs up a dresser and opens a window. He jumps out of it and proceeds to run straight for that Ludicolo recruiter. He eventually reaches him out of breath “Excuse me are you... still holding... signups for the guild?”

Ludicolo goes in front of him “Yes we are you’re actually just in time we were just about to close up signups.” He takes a closer look at him “Do I know you I think I’ve seen you in the city before?”

Zayn now nervous tries to hide it “Um well I live with a local Gardevoir, but she said I could signup.”

Ludicolo believes his lie “Good then Cassidy finally said you could join.” “She can quite stubborn sometimes, but you must have persuaded her.” “Come help us clean up and I’ll take you to the guild to meet the other recruits.”

(Now everyone else do your introductions.)

4. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    "We're here!"

The heracross's voice roused Peggy from where she was dozing on his back. Stretching her stubby legs and taking great care not to fall, she peeked around his horn and stared, slack-jawed at the city that sprawled before them.

As Peggy had never set foot outside the deepest corner of Treeshroud Forest, she'd never known what a real town or city looked like. She'd never thought there'd be so much... Well, everything.

It was only after she'd gotten over her initial awe that she noticed that buildings were falling to pieces left right and centre. As she climbed down from Heracross's back, a strange feeling rushed through her. "Something's wrong." she murmured.

Heracross's companion, Spinarak gave her an exasperated look, "Of course something's wrong. Does this look like a normal city?" he waved a spindly arm toward the dilapidated remains of a house.

Before Peggy could point out that she had no clue what a 'normal city' was supposed to look like, a shout rang through the streets. "Sign up for the Chime City Guild! Does any Pokémon want to sign up?"

Peggy started, "Oh! I guess that's me!" she grabbed her woven bag from where she'd hung it on Heracross's horn. "Thank you so much for the lift!"

She bid the rescue team farewell before hurrying toward the source of the noise. As she drew closer to the heart of the city, she noticed there still weren't very many Pokémon walking about. Chime City was in a worse condition than she'd thought. Now that she was seeing the place from up close, the monuments and rows of houses were beginning to look less like marvellous feats of architecture and more like sad crumbling ruins.

Amazing. Simply amazing. What kind of adventures awaited her? What secrets was this city hiding?

She reached a place that she guessed was the city centre. A ludicolo was talking with a poliwrath and as she drew closer, she recognised the ludicolo's voice from earlier.

The poliwrath shook his head, "Join the Guild? Give me a break! Chime City's in ruins, there's nothing left for us here." without waiting for a response, he turned and stalked away.

Peggy could hardly believe his words. Nothing left? They were standing in the middle of a city that was crumbling around them! What kind of mysteries were out there, waiting to be solved? With that thought, she eagerly scuttled over to where the ludicolo was, "I heard you calling for Pokémon to sign up for a guild? Do you have any free spots?"

Ludicolo glanced down at her, and a grin spread across his face, "Yes, I think we've still got some vacancies left."

Feeling as if her heart was about to beat out of her tiny chest, Peggy stood up a little straighter. This was it. The start of an adventure. Things could only go uphill from here.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    A Totodile was running everywhere and anywhere in Chime City. A sound of rapid clanking was heard whenever he ran because of the chain around his neck like a necklace.

“Come on, legs! Move faster!!!!!!!” the mini croc said to himself as he was starting to feel fatigue from sprinting into and all across the city. While a baby crocodile running frantically would have sounded adorable, it honestly just annoyed the civilians of Chime City. The little croc could care less though. Once he heard the Chime City Guild was hosting their annual sign-ups, he bolted from the lonely tree he called home.

Unfortunately, the fatigue got the better of him. So, against his (poor) judgment, he sat down. The croc took a breath and sighed in defeat. “I knew I should have done more speed training…” he mumbled to himself as he took a bite out of an Oran Berry.

“Hey!” an angry Kecleon merchant yelled as he seemingly appeared out of nowhere in front of the Totodile. “You eat it. You buy it.” he said sternly to the croc. He had a look and tone that showed was familiar with this reptilian rascal.

The croc nervously chuckled as he attempted to hide the berry. He didn’t even realize he just stole a berry. Unfortunately, having a little mistake would not be forgiven. The chameleon glared at the croc and gestures for him to hand over the berry. Sure, he already bit it but the Kecleon just did not want to deal with any of his Tauros crud.

Bigjaw then hung his head in defeat as he extended his arm to give Kecleon the berry.

“Come on down! It may be late but there’s still time to sign up for the Chime City Guild!” Ludicolo said. His loud and energetic voice echoed from the town square.

Bigjaw’s eyes went wide as he heard the announcement. “*gasp* Sign-ups!!!!” Bigjaw’s yelled in realization. He then gobbled down the rest of the berry to regain more strength and booked it to the town square with an angry Kecleon yelling angrily at him.

Bigjaw was in total focus as he ran to the town square. He wasn’t going to let his own physical limitations prevent him from joining the guild.

His legs burned but the thought of joining the guild was what kept him going. He heard the voice of Ludicolo grow louder and louder. Unfortunately, there was a large crowd of Pokémon that were all much bigger than the croc. “Hey, down in front!” Bigjaw said as he jumped, attempting to catch the attention of Ludicolo. It didn’t happen so he had to think up a plan.

After a bit of thinking, he realized he could just perform a heroic act. But what to do, what to do? Bigjaw then saw an Arbok who was checking his surroundings, constantly. That does kinda look shady….

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    “You can’t go! It’s too dangerous!”

A Blaziken stood upon Aeterna. It was her mother. “I-I need to f-find dad! I have to!” Aeterna stuttered. “No. I cannot risk losing another family member.” Her mother replied with tears in her eyes. “T-This is the o-only way!” The Torchic continued to stutter, but with a spark of determination. “That’s it! Aeterna, I cannot let you leave this house. You’re staying in your room until tomorrow morning!” With that, the Blaziken carried the Aeterna into a room and slammed the door shut.

Aeterna looked at a golden necklace, hanging on the side of her bed. Hung on the necklace was an amulet. It was mostly golden, with a blue hexagonal gem inside. “Father, I have failed.” She whispered. With that, she fell asleep.

“Knock knock knock.” It’s just the rain. Aeterna thought. “Knock knock knock.” The sound was only getting louder. Aeterna hesitantly got up and looked at her window. A bird-like Pokémon was standing outside, knocking on the window with its talon. She opened the window, finding a Pidgeotto standing outside. “I heard you’re travelling to Chime City.” The Pidgeotto said. “I-I’d like to!” Aeterna stuttered once again. “Well, if you would like to go, you better pack your stuff. I’ll take you to the boat to there.” She replied. “What? We’re leaving? Now?” Asked the Torchic. “You don’t really have a choice, do you?” The bird sighed. “I guess...” She replied with her head down. With that, Aeterna grabbed her books and placed them neatly into her bag. She also took some extra seeds, just in case. Placing the bag diagonally around her shoulder, she was ready to leave. “Ready?” Asked the Pidgeotto. “Wait.” The Torchic paused and looked at the amulet. She took it off the rack and hung it around her neck. “Now I’m ready.” Aeterna said, nodding her head. “Get on to my back!” The Pidgeotto said as she gestured towards her back. Aeterna climbed atop her back, and the duo took off to the pier.

It was an hour pass midnight. The Pidgeotto has arrived at the pier. “Here we are. The boat to Chime City is that way." She said. "T-Thank y-you!" Aeterna stuttered. "My pleasure." The Pidgeotto said with a bow, as they both gestured goodbye to one another. "Chime City?" A voice asked. Aeterna looked behind her, just to see a Haunter floating atop a small, wooden boat. "Y-Yes." Aeterna replied as she stared at the water, shivering. "You alright?" He asked. "I-I'm f-fine." She said as she cautiously climbed onto the boat. The Haunter started rowing, and their journey to Chime City has begun.

"Why are you going to Chime City?" Asked the Haunter. "I-I need to f-find my f-father." Replied Aeterna. "Wait, so you're the daughter of that Blaziken scientist?" He asked. "Y-Yes." The Torchic replied. "Aren't Blazikens supposed to be fighters?" "N-Not really...". "Alright then." Aeterna opened one of her books and flipped to the chapter named "Chime City". The first half of the chapter was in good condition, but the other half was torn, possibly by her mother. Aeterna sighed. I guess I'll have to find out about everything else myself. She thought to herself. "You know, Chime City is lookin' for more people to be part of the guild." The Haunter said. "But there's still a large number of people in the guild! Why would they need more?" Aeterna asked. "I see, you've only read the first half of that chapter." "It's torn, okay? It's not my fault." "That's what your father came to investigate!" "H-He didn't tell me about Chime City! Or anything about going out. Neither did he tell mom. He left without a trace." Aeterna thought about her escape with Pidgeotto and frowned. "Back on the topic of the guild, I thought you might wanna join." The Haunter said, trying to lighten up the mood. "I-I'll think about it." She replied.

The next morning, Aeterna woke up to see an island in front of her. It was Chime city. "Here we are. Good ol' Chime City." The Haunter said as he let Aeterna off the boat. "This was not what I expected." She said as she looked at a Ludicolo talking to other Pokémon. "That's Lawrence the Ludicolo. He's the one taking your sign-ups." Said the Haunter. "Alright then. I'll talk to him." She said as she began to walk, having her eyes on the Ludicolo, unwary of a scaly blue figure right in front of her...

7. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw was about to pounce on the Arbok when something feathery and warm bumped into him. Bigjaw fell on the ground and landed on his stomach. His chain rattled when he hit the ground.

“What?” Bigjaw said in shock. “I knew it! That Arbok is up to no good. This must’ve been the work of one of his goons!” Bigjaw said. He then looked to the Arbok and glared he let out a hiss as he was about to lunge forward and attack.

8. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    After regaining her consciousness, Aeterna took a closer look at the object she bumped into. No, it wasn’t an object, it was a Pokémon! Once she was able to recognise its species, she began to shiver. Is that a Totodile? It’s well-developed jaws can crush...anything! She thought. “I’m so s-sorry!” Aeterna cowered with fear. “Please don’t kill me! Please please please please please!” She began to mutter to herself. As the she watched the Totodile fight an Arbok, she was relieved that he doesn’t have his focus on her, but still feared the crocodile greatly.

9. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Lawrence stood up from seeing this spectacle “What is going on?!” Lawrence uses Hydro Pump towards the two of them and knocks both Bigjaws and Arbok to the ground. He goes over to them and with anger in his eyes he points his hand towards the two of them. “Both of you explain why you are attacking each other!”

10. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “What the heck!” the Arbok hissed at the two water type Pokémon. “I thought the guild was supposed to...” the Arbok was about to say when he felt a sharp pin in his tail.

Bigjaw unclaimed his jaws from the thick, purple tail. He may have been tiny but his bite force was enough to injure if he was just playing, let alone trying to hurt people. “Quiet, baddy!” Bigjaw said. “You’re not going to cause havoc here!” Bigjaw said to the Arbok.

“You’re crazy!” the Arbok said.

“If you think it’s crazy to want to protect the weak, then label me as insane!” Bigjaw said, trying to put in his best hero voice.

11. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Lawrence turns to the Arbok and then at the Totidile “Young man you say this Arbok is going to commit an act of evil where is your proof?” “The Guild only administers punishments when they are given with proof.”

12. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw was about to say something when he realized he had nothing. "Uh...... I had a hunch..." said reluctantly. He knew he had just ruined his chances of becoming a member of the guild. "I'll just go..." Bigjaw said in defeat as he began to walk off.

13. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Lawrence looks at the saddened look on Bigjaws face “Wait before you go.” “We need to talk I Lawrence right hand of the Guildmaster has decided to give you a punishment for attacking a Pokémon for no reason.” “You will be able to join the guild and sign up however you will join with a strike against your name.” “Get too many strikes and you are kicked out of the guild.”

14. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw’s eye lit up at this comment. “Don’t worry, sir. I won’t let you down.” Bigjaw said as he gave him a salute.

15. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Lawrence tells him “Don’t make me regret it.” He turns to the others in the crowd. “Come join the guild would anyone else like to join the guild?”

16. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw felt energy rush through his body. Finally, a chance to show off what he was truly made of. Protecting the weak and beating baddies. However, in his little moment of glory, he saw someone. It was a Torchic who ran into him before. He had no knowledge of her existence but it seemed troubled. He then walked over to her to see what was wrong.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Bigjaw asked.

17. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Aeterna looked up to find the same Totodile she has bumped into. She remembered how he ferociously attacked the Arbok, and started to cower in fear. “I-I’m so sorry! P-Please don’t h-hurt me!” She cried, unaware that the crocodile-like Pokémon meant no harm.

#17 Jul 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  18. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “What? I’m not gonna hurt ya.” Bigjaw said. “I just saw you were scared so I wanted to see what was wrong.” Bigjaw said. He then gave the Torchic a toothy grin to show he was friendly.

19. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    He then tried to solidify that he wasn’t going to hurt her by introducing himself. “My name’s Bigjaw: newest member of the Chime City Guild!” the croc said as he tried to pull off a heroric pose.

20. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    “I-I’m sorry.” Aeterna stuttered with embarrassment. “I-I just saw h-how strong you were, a-and I thought y-you came to a-attack me!”

“M-My name is A-Aeterna.” She said trying her best not to look nervous. ”D-Did you say you were part of the g-guild?” She asked. “I-I’d l-like to j-join it too.”