1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Suggestion Pokémon rearranging?

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by ChocoChicken, Aug 18, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I know @Laserdragon14 has said something similar, but I'd like to be able to rearrange my caught Pokémon. It would just feel more satisfying and neater to have my eggs together, have my normal Pokémon together, have all the Vivillons together... It's kind of annoying to go through them all to look at the collection.
    It's just a minor tweak. And if it already exists, please tell me how I can do it, because I'm an idiot.
    Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I believe this (sorting) is already planned, but I don't know if it's included in the ongoing fundraiser.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    It is not planned, but if users want to see features like this developed at a future date, they'll need to donate. This work simply cannot be done without paying a developer to do it for us.

ChocoChicken, FedoraMelody and Gwoomy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.