1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon: The Rainbow of Song (Sign ups and discussion)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    So im back but far behind both rp
    Now whAt?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,842.5
    We'll move on to Misty's class, where you'll also learn about an important aspect of idol culture--lightsticks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    Okay how about sonng of the elements?

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,899.9
    Yay! Welcome back, Shady!

I don't know about Lunar-Peacle, but Mist will try to make posts whenever she can go online.
    I just started heading back into Song of the Elements, on my part.

5. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,842.5
    I'm glad to know we can keep both RPs going

Taking you guys to Misty's class

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    Will do

7. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,842.5
    There you'll learn about color and your idol images.

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    Sounds awesome

Noticed not farway in the other one

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,899.9
    That goes without saying that almost everyone was away in the other one. Plus, I think I'll keep developing my own RP (the police one) later.

Hey, Wave, what do you mean by 'colour'? Well, I'll take the class to find out. Heheh

10. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,842.5
    Misty will explain it in class, but in this world, every idol and unit has their own theme color to identify themselves (similar to K-pop and J-pop in our world)

11. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,842.5
  12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    Can Mel have Black? Like her real self?

13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,842.5
    You can have any color you want so long as you think it fits your character

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    I do think so
    She covers her pain and sadness with happiness

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,899.9
    That's quite the character, Shady!

I'm going to add a quick note here of Martine's instruments for the record.

Larousse Authentique Series
    Martine's acoustic guitar, manufactured by Les Instruments Larousse in the city of Larousse. Well selected strings and precise tuning make this acoustic guitar sound as authentic as its namesake, in addition to a minutely thinner fretboard which helps make rapid chord changes smoother and sound better. A body made of local Larousse lumber makes the sound sharper too. Yet the sound of it is especially suitable for jazzy or lounge-like tunes. It may not be electronic, but it functions well as a casual instrument. It is surprisingly easy to play.

Larousse Audiocrafter
    Martine's electric guitar with an amp, pickguard, and plenty of pickups to match. The Audiocrafter is capable of producing distinctive sounds depending on the scenario, and for the most part, the notes ring with brightness and rich tones. A finely polished body helps amplify the sound of the Audiocrafter tenfold, which especially helps make the string sound clearer.

Electronic aids in the Audiocrafter enable Martine to adjust and control volume, but that's not the end of it. With these aids, Martine can manipulate the sound of the Audiocrafter to match, add, or complement almost any type of music with a touch of electric guitar, whether it be upbeat dance or comforting jazz. That being said, it came with a hefty price tag, having been manufactured in Larousse.

The Audiocrafter serves as Martine's primary guitar onstage.

(Note: Les Instruments Larousse is completely fictional with respect to the Pokémon world, but the city of Larousse itself is actually real! On another note, the Audiocrafter's characteristics are inspired by the Fender Stratocaster.)

Synthesizer-Keyboard Hybrid
    It's wider than a synthesizer, it sounds different than a piano keyboard. Just what is this?! A regular keyboard complete with the amenities of a synthesizer. It can record previously played notes and modified as much as Martine wants. Not to mention it is also capable of recording layers and layers of music of different tones and speeds to make complete songs. It is very useful! However, the amount of work put into producing a song is very exhausting, so Martine would rather just play it as a piano instead.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    Thnz Gen
    Nice instrumenta

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,842.5
    I'm sure Brock would want to try a Larousse Authentique acoustic....

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,899.9
    Thanks Shady! Thanks Wave! Martine would be delighted if Brock tried her guitar!

19. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,842.5
    I'll see if I can work in a chance for him to try one.

Brock prefers to fingerpick, but will use a pick if he is just strumming chords.

Also, here's a little info about something you will see in your dance class:

The Danceatron is a large black platform with hidden sensors scattered all over it often used in Dance portions of Super Contests and for general dance competition. Modified from the hardware of a dancing arcade game, it is built to withstand hundreds of thousands of people and Pokémon stepping on it a day.

To use the Danceatron, the performer picks the song they wish to dance to (or a coordinator picks the song for their Pokémon) before the round begins.

When the performer is called to compete, they step onto "the stage" (as the machine is referred to by coordinators and fans). If a Pokémon is dancing, the coordinator watches from the sidelines.

The sensors in the Danceatron beam analysis to a teacher or judges on the performer's agility, skill, technical ability, and appeal. Every trip, stumble and fall is recorded as well as every step. It is also aware as to how the performer is doing in their performance, and will trigger air cannons, disco balls, and other lights if the analysis shows the performer is doing well. Repeated mistakes will result in the lights dimming, red lights flashing, and a warning siren going off before the song abruptly ends, and the performer is led off the machine.

Audiences are allowed to see the stats from the Danceatron when the performance ends.

20. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I know it will be a problem to you all [member='122 Generation'][member='WavePearl'][member='Shady Pirate] But I think I will not be available in whole month of September because of my half yearly examination. I really want to RP but due to my school schedule I am not able to reply much and now from september I will not be here. But after exams I will reply all RP I promise.
    I really apologize for it but it can't be helped.