1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon: The Song of the Elements (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, May 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    She decided to go to daimond travern which is full of travelers, adventurers and marchants. One hour later after running and walking under the bright sun she reached daimond travern. She made her path at the center of travern and approached a random person, wishing to find useful information. "sir, do you know about minstrel brock?" she said in a polite way. " and how can i reach him?" she added. Without letting man who was standing in front of her speak,she continued. "do you know where he is right now?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 31
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,767.0
    @Lunar-Peacle:

"It is true that all mortal things will die sooner or later, but sometimes circumstances are so dire that Arceus will allow His chosen ones to be resurrected to they can complete the task He called them for." Brock explained. "This is one of those times--if one of you were to fall in battle, Lysande's plan would come to fruition, and the world would be destroyed.

@Pokemist:

"The last I heard, the minstrel was waiting at the adventurer's guild for the ones he called to help on his quest." the elven warrior explained. "You should be able to hear him before you see him."

"Yeah--I'd know Brock's voice anywhere!" a fighter agreed.

Cheers of support and agreement filled the room as the tavern patrons cheered for the resident minstrel.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,869.1
    Leon blushed. "Oh! It's nothing, really! I had to come back for you!"
    Even if it was a friend he had known for a matter of hours. He was surprised that despite the massive crowds and the bustling of noise, his cries had actually reached Michelle's ears. Now here she was, standing in front of him, appearing out the crowd.
    "Anything for a friend," he said through smiles. "It should be my fault. Really, there's no need to be sorry, since I left you in the first place!"
    Now it was Michelle's turn to laugh.

Leon was still aware of the people nearby and those that gave him looks of either confusion or amusement. He ignored them, though.
    They walked together through the town square once more, and Leon was cautious of trying not to lose Michelle in the crowds again. As it happened, they were back in Argenta's town square. The business and constant chatter of people gathering together could have been enough the air shake. But the atmosphere was at least hearty.

"On the plus side, while I lost you, I think I found where the honourable Brock might be," he said. "That is, at the adventurer's guild. We can head there now if you like."
    Michelle looked like she was about to say something, but Leon hastily added, "B - But we go together! No way am I going to shout and embarrass myself in front of half of the population again, just for you!"

4. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Michelle chuckled, 'no worries, now I know more.' As she walked behind him . 'In the guild uh.' While thinking she stood still again. Returning to earth seeing Leon further ahead, running behind him

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,869.1
    Not long after, Leon approached the adventurer's guild again.

"Right... Here we are," Leon remarked. He finally re-entered the guild commons.
    Once again, he saw the usual adventurers gathering around the job bulletin board and taking down requests altogether. New requests were posted as fast as those taken down. As well, there were plenty of teams assembled just like Leon remembered, but like the job requests there were teams assembling as soon as other teams were walking out.

The only difference was that Michelle would be actually behind Leon. Hopefully, he wouldn't lose her again.
    "So, uh, he should be around here, in this guild," Leon muttered. "Do you see him, Michelle?"
    While looking, Leon straightened his hat to have a better view and to appear nicer too.

6. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 31
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,767.0
    @[member="122 Generation"]; @[member="Shady Pirate"];

About then, a harp chord echoed through the room, one filled with anticipation for what its owner was about to play.

Then, a clear tenor voice started to sing, a powerful voice that sang of the priestess Kanade, her Legendary heralds Mew and Jirachi, and how they defeated a terrifying river demon. The adventurers stopped what they were doing to come and listen to the singer, a young man about eighteen to twenty years old, but with a voice with the strength and power of a man double his age.

His costume was a magnificent purple, red, and gold design, a sign that he was a high minstrel, and highly skilled in the arts of music, storytelling, mimicry, and of course, the ancient magic all minstrels and some wizards and sages were said to have: spellsong.

7. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    The mage nodded. "I see. So to say, we're pardoned from death as long as we strive to defeat Lysandre?" she thought. Oh well, so long as world peace can be assured.

She sipped at her glass, when she saw a young man in a hat with another girl around her age in tow. The fact that they seemed frantic made her wonder. Were they looking for Brock too?

8. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 31
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,767.0
    Brock finished his song with one last triumphant chord before noticing two others listening from the doorway. "Peace...I am Brock of Argenta, at your service." he smiled.

He motioned for the boy and the girl to come in. "Come on in, don't be shy!"

9. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley advanced her path to the adventure guild. After moving a short distance she confirmed that she was on the right path towards the adventure guild. In front of her was the gathering of adventurers who were ready for any adventure. Account of all adventures are also maintained there. Apart from the noise of adventurers she can hear the sweet and beautiful melody that was coming from somewhere inside the guild. 'that must be minstrel brock' she said to herself. Following the melody, she enters a hall. " minstrel brock, are you here" she shouted so that everyone can hear her.

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    Michelle walked towatds brock. 'Glad to finally...' she stoppes talking, when she heard the noise. Michelle turnee around to see another girl standing in the door way of the guild.
    Gazing yhe other way, noticing also a girl standing near Brock.
    Her old self, which shr maintaned untill meeting Leon returned. To an pperson who loves to talk, to one who didn't say anything in front of stranger making her look darker than a ffew minutes before she encounterd damn. She turned back to Brock. 'I'm Michelle anf came upon thiss letter that you send to me' in a way she said it, was ot more a duty to dp this instead of going on a huge adventure

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,869.1
    Leon followed Michelle towards to the music - and subsequently to Brock. Upon seeing Brock, the first reaction Leon had was that edge of shyness as if he didn't know how to react to him, since he had hardly interacted with people dressed as extravagantly as Brock. The clothes of red, purple, and gold.
    It didn't help there was a slightly plump girl beside him who was also looking at him and Michelle, alongside Brock.
    Suddenly, Leon didn't feel like talking. He did try to keep a cool mind, but he had nothing more to say.

Instead, still keeping a cool mind and a very neutral expression, Leon opted for formality as he always had practiced with the SBC.
    He didn't say too much either, and considered removing his hat, but he was a bit too nervous to do it. He reached into his bag to present Brock with the letter, but not before bowing down out of respect.
    "Milord. My name is Leon. Leon Pinetree," he introduced. "From Raisu, and formerly of Sapphire Bay Company."

12. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 31
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,767.0
    @[member="Shady Pirate"]; @[member="122 Generation"]; @Pokemist; @Lunar-Peacle;

Brock smiled when he found three others waiting for him in the doorway. "Welcome, to all of you. Come on inside, it's safe in here." he assured them as any other adventurers in the room departed, leaving only Brock and the four of them behind.

Seilei colfin ar kadram tro... Brock next sang, just to make sure no physical or magical spies were in the room. When the spell did not reveal any spies present, he explained to the four adventurers why he had called them.

"A few weeks ago, a wizard named Lysandre came to me, asking for a legendary instrument known as the Celestial Harp of Rainbows. He claimed he wanted to study the instrument's powers, and so I agreed to his request.

On the way to the cave where this harp supposedly lies, Meloetta appeared to me, and told me the horrifying truth about my quest--the wizard only wanted the harp to raise up an undead army and destroy the world. To prevent this from happening, I would have to imbue the Celestial Harp of Rainbows with eight shards of the jewels of light Arceus used to create the world--pieces of the same jewels that power up the legendary Eight Color Blade.

The jewel shards are hidden in eight well guarded elemental labyrinths. Once we have them all, we can use the powered up harp to defeat Lysandre before he can carry out his evil plot.

But as we all know, no great hero ever fought alone--and so I have called you here in hopes you could aid me on this long and perilous quest."

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,869.1
    Leon had no idea if he should speak first or not. Apart from Michelle, Leon was uncomfortable enough already in front of a group of people he didn't know. But the story seemed to have gained his interest. From what he could see in Brock, he was downright terrified.
    What have I got into now? Leon thought.
    But as he put Brock's letter back into his bag, Leon felt the familiar smoothness of the seashell he carried. Did he feel sad somehow when he touched it? His face showed it, and then he figured he had to talk.

"May I ask if this Lysandre has this harp, milord?" Leon asked. He hoped to only stir up a bit of conversation, but not too much.

14. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 31
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,767.0
    @[member="122 Generation"];

"Thankfully, no--he believes me to be looking for it." Brock replied. "But there is a chance he may figure out what it is we are doing, and try to stop us before we can prevent his plot. For now, he bides his time, waiting for me to return."

A thought then occurred to him. "And even if he did have it, he would not be able to even play it--the Celestial Harp of Rainbows only sounds for a performer with a pure heart.

He then gave the other three Angel Rings to the other three travelers. "These are for you--they will protect your spirits if you fall in battle."

He next spread out a map on the table. "Our first stop is the town of Vitiva to the south--though it is a small town, two of my closest friends live there, so they may help us on our journey."

15. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    "Alright!" she nodded. Then she turned to the others. "Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Annika. Annika Crosse, from Sinoch ~!" She beamed at the fact that she was meeting new people very fast, and that these were going to be her allies for now.

16. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley was standing there listening to everything Brock was saying carefully. She was ready to help Brock in any way possible. "Okay!" she said after listening what Brock said.And then she heard a girl introducing herself. "Nice to meet you Annika, I am Ashley and i am from a town that no longer exists, after the crisis there,i travelled through different places" She said in response to Annika and smiled.

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,869.1
    Leon gratefully accepted the Angel Ring given to him and afterwards turned to faced the other two travelers.
    A ring that protects our spirits if we fall, eh? That's incredible, he thought, as he put the ring into his bag. Although he was still nervous, he approached the two girls - Annika and Ashley - anyway. Michelle still stood just as shy as he was, whereas Leon took his approach calmly.
    "My name is Leon. Leon Pinetree," he said in a small voice. "I'm from Raisu."
    The fact that there were smiles on these two girls' faces made Leon even more uncomfortable. Should he feel welcome by them? Or not? Ashley's case worried him too. Just how could she talk about the demise of her home and yet still smile?

He kept his head and hat down, still wondering what he had gotten into. After a moment, he stepped back a little to rejoin Michelle, someone he had warmed up to most part due to her humorous first impression, but that was all.
    Leon did sneak a look at Brock's map to familiarise himself with Kanduin's geography, for few seconds.

18. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Nice to meet you too" Ashley said to Leon. She noticed that Leon and another girl is bieng little shy and decided to start a conversation first. "Leon, its a nice name. So, you responded to Brock's plea for help. So, according to it you both are my allies and we can be friends too if you want." She co.tinued. She was still smiling. Suddenly her thoughts changed. 'We have to help Brock , before that evil lysandre come to know about it' she thought. Her expression changed from happy to serious. She almost forgot about Leon and the another girl. Her gaze was shifted from them to floor.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    While looking aroun seeing everyone introducing themselfes she did the aame
    "My name is Michelle, and im from Fayen"
    Turnig to Brock. "There is only one thig that is botherig me. Why us?" Ignoring everyone around them seeing Leon next to her. Winkinh at him saying its okay. Turning back a cold expression came over her face. "I almost fully saved Fayen or maybe more. I need to get back soon as the fire and water masters arent done destroying everything. However I need certain magic to stop them and save y home town. How can I be certain I find it here ad doiny some quest for you, " she sighed. Loosen her expression. "I wanted to say is why choosig the four of us while wr are busy to find some lyssandre guy" michelle was shaking a little.

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,869.1
    On one hand, Leon considered Ashley's words to be... to the point, but he was a bit shy to say anything back.
    We're allies so therefore we're friends?! That's a way to put it, he thought.

But seeing Michelle like this sort of unsettled him so he had to interrupt before Brock could say anything. Leon didn't mean to be impolite though. Although Michelle had just given him a wink (to which he supposed he should be relieved), she was a little on the shaky side!
    "Wait, you're from Fanyan too?" he said. "But your hometown..."
    A thought crossed his mind. A trader at Raisu spoke of this, he thought. What was it, the Collapse of Myokara?
    "You're from Myokara, aren't you?" he whispered to Michelle. "I'm sorry."

On the other hand, Leon saw that Michelle's requests had some merit, since he had his own reasons for coming here.
    "Milord," he said. "I also have something I bring to you. I may not work for the SBC anymore, but I answer to your request also because my younger cousin has fallen ill to a foreign sickness to he point where she can't move her legs. What I ask is in exchange for my service, that would you know anything about treating this condition?"
    He didn't know if he felt weird asking something like this, but he had to ask. Turning to Michelle for a moment, he shrugged.

Lastly he looked at Ashley. "Good to meet you, Ashley."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.