1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon: The Song of the Elements (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, May 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 31
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,793.7
    @[member="Shady Pirate"]; @[member="122 Generation"];

"I'm sure we will find answers to both your questions." Brock assured Leon and Michelle. "It is entirely possible that the Collapse of Myokara and the rise of Lysandre are connected." he explained to Michelle. I don't know how they would be, or if they even are, but we will find out together."

He next addressed Leon. "I'm sure there is a cleric or healer that knows what your sister has and how to cure it

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    She nodded towards Leon and then looked towards Brock. "If this is important we should start it as soon as possible or are there are any arrangements we have to make before heading towards our mission?" She asked. Before Brock could say a word she added " Are we good enough to help you, you yourself is very strong so can't you handle it yourself? I am not being rude but i am just asking"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 31
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,793.7
    @Pokemist;

"I do not deny that Arceus has granted me some unique and powerful gifts." Brock began. "But I also know that Lysandre is very powerful himself, possibly even moreso than a high minstrel with a well honed power of spellsong. That is why I called you four--people I believed had the powers to assist me in this likely long and dangerous quest. That, and allow them to grow stronger as we travel. This way, I could stand a change of even landing a blow against Lysandre.

But before we embark on our journey proper, we must first journey to Vitiva--to learn more about our foe from the resident sage, enlist two of my closest friends to help us, and see just how well the four of you handle yourselves in battle."

4. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Michelle who just looked at him
    If the fite and water masters had anything to do with Lysandre she would find out. She was done with traveling, to tired seeing friends fall.
    This should be over soon or she hoped for it
    Michelle was the first one who stood outside. Givig one glance at the angel ring Brock gave them earlier and slowly had slid it into her pocket.

5. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Annika just watched them talk with interest, as she was surprisingly quiet for once. When she saw Michelle walk outside, she trailed after her.

"Hey, um, sorry to hear what happened to Myokara. But I'm sure we'll take down this crisis once and for all, alright?"

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,884.5
    "Correction, milord," Leon added coolly. "That would be my cousin I'm talking about. Are you sure there's a cleric who would know such things? I've seen traders and healers turn of all kinds turn up in Raisu and I haven't seen any miracles."

Leon did feel worse after what had happened. Was it something he said that had offended Michelle? It was only a few words, though. While he did want to check up on her to see if she was alright at first, he considered it was only a matter of time before the five of them headed for Vitiva. As a result, Leon found it inexcusable not to check up on her, anyway.
    "Milord. When you're ready, I - we'll be waiting outside," he corrected himself.

Before long, Leon was out of the guild commons and had rejoined Michelle and this... (dare he say it) 'plumpy' girl. The latter was dressed in a white dress of blue and silver, with unique markings all over it.
    Kind of like a Sealeo, he thought. But that was his first impression, anyway.
    Leon couldn't resist a chuckle, though. Overall, he kept calm.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    Michelle only looked at her, before answering, 'yes indeed,' she thought of Leon, she treated him like he did something while he obly tried to help. She would apologize after they went to the next town .
    'I am fro, that town, but i shall get it back'

8. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Wait!" She shouted as Leon went outside the guild. She was silent for a moment and then she said with a smile on her face "Hey, you will defeat fire and water masters and if you ever need help i am always there. Okay?" . After looking at the girl, image of her hometown began to appear in front of her. She was about to cry but she then controlled herself and smiled.

9. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 31
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,793.7
    (Once you guys are ready to go, Brock will teleport you guys to Vitiva)

10. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Annika, after seeing Michelle show the slightest hint of a smile, decided to hopefully lighten up the atmosphere. "Well, I hope all goes well. We'll stick together through this, won't we?" She gave Michelle a light hug and noticed Leon was chuckling. "Better now, see?" She gave an encouraging smile to everyone, in hopes of lightening the atmosphere.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    'Sure sure, let's go now.' Michelle crossed her arms waiting

12. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Yeah. " She said. And then she whispered to Annika "Good job. You eased the atmosphere" and then smiled.

13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 31
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,793.7
    @Pokemist; @[member="Shady Pirate"]; @[member="122 Generation"]; @Lunar-Peacle;

Brock motioned for the four adventurers to gather around him. "While the basic spellsongs are named by element--Song of Earth. Song of Fire, Song of Wind, Song of Water, and so on--they can actually have billions upon trillions of different effects, depending on the user's skill and power level. Other spellsongs are for specific purposes, and so may only have one or two effects."

With that, he sings Karuto, iichiida shou... surrounding him and the four of you in a tornado of light, teleporting you to Vitiva.

When you arrive in Vitiva seconds later, he savors the surprised looks on your faces. "This is why the Song of Wind can teleport people and objects, as well as other things having to do with the wind."

As you regain your bearings, Vitiva is actually larger than its appearance on maps suggests. Brock's spell took you to the town square.

You can visit:

--The Wishing Star Inn (?) (information and a place for Brock to perform)
    --the marketplace ($)
    --the shrine (?)
    --the training grounds (!/?)
    --Sage Oak's library (!)

14. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley was shocked and suprised when Brock teleported them to Vitiva. After few moments she gained her concious back. "Wow, this is big, more than what i expected" she said while looking around her. She then looked towards the Leon, Annika and Michelle they were surprised too.

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,884.5
    In only a matter of seconds, just by playing that song, we end up in a village.
    Those were Leon's exact thoughts upon warping directly to the middle of the town. As well, he still wore the same expression of surprise upon landing. Truth be told, Vitiva was a lot bigger than he had expected, and as everyone adjusted to their surroundings - except for Brock - Leon approached Michelle once more.
    "Hey," he said quietly. "If I said anything wrong back in Argenta, you have my apologies. Really, maybe I said too much."

He looked back to see Brock, Annika, and Ashley.
    "Milord," he said. "I'll be heading over to the market for a moment, but where shall we meet later?"
    Leon added, "Anyone want to join me? Otherwise, I can just go on my own."

16. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 31
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,793.7
    "When you have finished exploring, meet back at the inn." Brock instructs you.

The training grounds is a large building, where warriors of every stripe can hone their skills or challenge others to battle.

There are several different wings for different weapon types--besides you, the only visible occupant is a blonde haired ranger on the archery range, taking some practice shots as a Fennekin looks on.

Nearby the training grounds, you can hear a flute playing a mystical melody. While the performer is half decent, some airy and slightly flat notes are clues that he--or she-- is still learning the instrument, but knows this song fairly well.

At this hour of the morning, the small marketplace is not that busy--the smithy is repairing a shield for someone, the alchemist is busy mixing a potion for someone, and the food shop is being restocked with fresh produce from the nearby farms.

You can visit:

--The smithy (Ash's father Taran runs this)
    --The food shop
    --The general store
    --The alchemy shop

17. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Annika looked around in awe. "It's so huge!" were her only exclamation words, as she bounded off to the market place ahead of Leon. Her eyes lit up at the merry nature of the town, as she passed a food shop. Thinking it was important to carry some food with her on her journey, she went to the store owner to ask for what food would be good to bring along.

"Hello~ Are there any good food that can last a day or two at least? I'm going a long way with my friends and with mister Brock, on his quest~!" She was getting hungry, as she hadn't anything to eat back in Argenta. Unknowingly, she had babbled out her purpose, without any form of caution that leaking out such information would likely harm the five of them.

18. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley was unsure where to go. But she decided where she would be going. "Uhm...Leon...can i come with you to the market place? I can go alone if there is any problem" she said politely. She didnt wanted be weird by just asking any strangers to ask to go with. And that time Leon is still a stranger to her because she tried to befriend him but result was not good.

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,884.5
    "Eh?" Leon looked at the blond (he supposed that was the colour of her hair). "Go with me to the marketplace? Well, I... I suppose it wouldn't hurt. Not that I have any objections. Anyone else interested?"
    As he tried to keep his cool and not overreact with Ashley, who he barely knew, he realised that Annika had disappeared!
    "One of us has gone already..." he muttered.

20. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley was feeling more awkward. 'I would have not asked him but well...it cant be helped' she thought. Looking towards Michelle she said "uhm...Michelle would you like to come?". She actually repeated Leon's question in another way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.